ChetanaSforum
rajasunkari

priority,tracebility matrix

hi all,1. i want to know what do you mean by priority. who is going to decide priority. what is the difference between priority and severity.2. what do you mean by tracebility matrix. what is the purpose?help in this topicsbyerajasekhar

Seveirty is refered to how bad bug is . and priority is how urgent the bug shd fix it. e.g. if the cmpany's logo is changed then it doesnt affect the functionality of bug so severity is low while priority is hi It is document which maps requirements with test cases. By preparing Traceability matrix, we can ensure that we have covered all functionalities in our test cases. The following is the sample templateRequirementID Testcase IDHopw this will help u

Further to answer one more part of ur question...Priority should be effectively decided by the Program managers.Sha

hi all,1. i want to know what do you mean by priority. who is going to decide priority. what is the difference between priority and severity.2. what do you mean by tracebility matrix. what is the purpose?help in this topicsbyerajasekhar

HiiiPriority is nothing but the importance given to a defect in Customers point of viewwhich is done by a TesterTraciebility matrix is nothing but mapping the requirements to the Test case executed.This is done to find all the requirement has been covered ...Further more quiries mail me to narasimman.sridhar@caritor.com

How to prepare Traceability matrix ? and how to design test cases ?SandHiiiPriority is nothing but the importance given to a defect in Customers point of viewwhich is done by a TesterTraciebility matrix is nothing but mapping the requirements to the Test case executed.This is done to find all the requirement has been covered ...Further more quiries mail me to narasimman.sridhar@caritor.com