(EXPERIENCED) 'THOUGHTFOCUS' : System Administrators @ Gurgaon
ThoughtFocus is a privately held IT services, software engineering and business process management firm with offices in the US, India and the Philippines. It helps clients in the financial services, payment and loyalty solutions, manufacturing, education, aerospace and technology industries with their key business and technology challenges. ThoughtFocus brings critical program acceleration to client initiatives while minimizing costs and risks with intellectual capital, technical and process frameworks, operating models and software infrastructure.
We have 1,300+ employees globally and is growing rapidly across all its offices. In the US ThoughtFocus has locations in California, New York, New Jersey, Wisconsin, Georgia and Texas. As an organization, ThoughtFocus strives to build lasting relationships. ThoughtFocus was founded in 2004 and continues to be an employee owned company with a minority investment from the Blackstone Group.
(Experienced) System Administrators @ Gurgaon (NCR)
Note: This is NOT a direct Walk-In. You need to apply only at given URL and only shortlisted candidates may be called by the company for test/interview.
# System Administrator
# Location: Gurgaon, India
# Business unit: Technology
# Primary skill: Messaging, Active Directory
# ThoughtFocus, is seeking a System Administrator for Technology Team at Centre of Excellence in Gurgaon.
# A System Administrator is responsible for daily management of Active Directory and Messaging services.
# Run operations of the Directory Services infrastructure and support problem solving for directories, applications, and other solutions owned by the Directory Services team.
# Provide second level global support for Microsoft Exchange, Outlook 2010, Blackberry, and Symantec Enterprise Vault.
# Act as technical resource for broad AD and Messaging related issues.
# Follow all set procedures and policies pertaining to the Change Management system.
# Manage trouble calls by logging, prioritizing, and user follow-up.
# Provide high level of service and quality and timely problem resolution
# Timely completion of projects as assigned.
# Active Directory:
- 3-5 years of experience with Active Directory.
- Experience with Windows Server 2008 R2 system administration and Client OS.
- Knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP.
- Understanding of Kerberos/NTLM.
- Experience with Group Policy Objects.
- Basic Understanding of PowerShell Concepts.
- 4-5 years of experience with Exchange 2007/2010.
- Knowledge of Exchange 2010 Transport and Disaster Recovery.
- Support experience with Outlook 2010.
- Symantec Enterprise Vault 9.x and above.
- Blackberry 5.X.
- MDM/ActiveSync Support, MobileIron preferred.
- Demonstrate the ability to work in an open way, willingness to share knowledge and resources and to educate others within a global team.
- Be interested in and always keep progress in IT infrastructure technology.
- Good documentation and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Be able to dig deep into outages and define root cause of the issue.
How to Apply for this Job ?
Apply Online Here
Note: Apply before the link is expired/removed.