ChetanaSforum
Sign in to follow this  
chetanaforum

(FRESHERS) 'AMAZON WEB SERVICES (AWS)' : Off-Campus : BE / BTECH / MCA / ME / MTECH : On 11 November 2019 @ Mohali / Bangalore / Hyderabad

(FRESHERS) 'AMAZON WEB SERVICES (AWS)' : Off-Campus : BE / BTECH / MCA / ME / MTECH : On 11 November 2019 @ Mohali / Bangalore / Hyderabad

Chandigarh University

cu-logo.png

Recruitment for the company - Amazon Web Services (AWS)

Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform, offering over 165 fully featured services from data centers globally. Millions of customers — including the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agencies—trust AWS to power their infrastructure, become more agile, and lower costs.

(Freshers) Walk-In : Pooled Off-Campus : BE / BTECH / MCA / ME / MTECH : 2019 Passout @ Mohali (Punjab)

We are pleased to announce that Amazon Web Services (AWS) will be conducting a campus placement drive for BE/BTech/ME/MTech (CSE/IT/ECE/EE) and MCA students of 2019 passing out batch. 

Walk-In Location : Mohali, Punjab

Job Location : Bangalore and Hyderabad (Work location will be decided based on the business requirement)

Compensation : INR 19,00,000/-

Qualification - Eligibility Criteria : (Mandatory) 
# BE/BTech/ME/MTech (CSE/IT/ECE/EE) / MCA
# 65% / 6.5 CGPA throughout candidates No Back logs
# 2019 Batch

Technical Competency :
# Basics in OS concepts / Linux/Unix Systems administration (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat, Solaris, etc) Programming / scripting experience (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP) Basic knowledge in Networking (TCP/IP, DNS) /Database Exposure to Cloud computing # Excellent oral and written communication skills Strong customer focus and Multi-tasking skills Self-starter who is excited about technology Troubleshooting / Support experience

Role Responsibilities :
# AWS-Cloud Support Associate
# You will be surrounded by people that are incredibly smart and passionate about cloud computing and believe that world class support is critical to customer success.
# Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
- Learn and use groundbreaking technologies
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers' individual needs
- Interact with leading technologists around the world
- Work directly with Amazon Web Service Engineers to help reproduce and resolve customer issues
- Leverage your day to day experiences to provide feedback to internal AWS teams on how our customers use our services
- Drive customer communication during critical events

Please Carry below documents (mandatory) :
# Updated Resume - Multiple Copies
# Government Photo ID Proof (Passport/PAN-Card/Aadhar-Card/Voter-ID/Driving-License)
# Passport Size Photograph
# College ID Card

Note: Candidates without meeting given Eligibility Criteria - Please do NOT apply.

Walk-In Date : On 11th November 2019

Walk-In Venue : 
Chandigarh University Gharuan,
Mohali

How to Apply for this Job ?

Check All Details

Note: Apply before the link is expired/removed.