(FRESHERS) 'ZOHO CORP' : BE / BTECH : Software Developers : Last Date - 31 December 2019 @ Chennai
ZOHO Corp (Register Here)
- Exclusive Job for Chetanaites...
Zoho Corporation is an Indian software development company. The focus of Zoho Corporation lies in web-based business tools and information technology, including an office tools suite, Internet of things management platform, and a suite of IT management software. The company was founded in 1996.
(Freshers) BE / BTECH : 2020 Passout : Software Developers @ Chennai
Job Details :
# Industry: IT
# Profile Name: Software Developer
# Technical Skills: C, C++ and Java
# Education: BE / BTech
# Branch: Any
# Target Batch: 2020
# CTC: 4.6 LPA - 6.6 LPA LPA
# Internship period: 6 Months
# Bond: No Bond
# Interview Location: Chennai
# Job Location: Chennai
# Joining: Post Semester
# Interview Schedule: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over
Job Description :
1. Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
2. Contribute to all phases of the product development life cycle.
3. Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
4. Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
5. Prepare and produce releases of software components.
6. Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
Interview Process :
# Level 1: Written tests for 2 hours, test will be based on "C" Programming and Aptitude.
- We'll evaluate the papers and will let you know the shortlisted students from the First Level Written test.
- The shortlisted students will appear for a Second Level Programming test on the machine (system).
# Level 2: Programming Round on the Machine (system).
- The shortlisted students from the Second Level will appear for a Third Level Programming test on the machine (system).
# Level 3: Advanced Programming Round on the machine (system)
- The shortlisted students from the Third Level will appear for Technical/Personal (HR) interviews.
How to Apply for this Job ?
Note: Last date to register - 31st December 2019. Apply before the link is expired/removed.