IT Fresher Walkins List
(EXPERIENCED) 'PENTABAY SOFTWARES' : JAVA Developers @ Chennai
Pentabay Softwares Pvt Ltd
- Exclusive Job for Chetanaites...
We would like to publish below job requirement in your ChetanaSforum.com
(Experienced) Senior JAVA Developers @ Chennai
Note from ChetanaS: This is NOT a direct Walk-In. You need to apply through ChetanaS at given URL/EMAIL, and Only shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview.
Greetings to ChetanaS from Pentabay Softwares ! Pentabay Softwares Pvt Ltd immediately hiring a strong Senior JAVA Developers (Spring Boot). Hiring Senior JAVA Developers (Skype Interview).
Job Position : Senior JAVA Developer
Job Category : IT | Software
Interview Location : Chennai, Tamilnadu
Job Location : Chennai, Tamilnadu
Note: Only those willing to relocate to CHENNAI should apply.
Desired Qualification : Any Graduate
Desired Experience : 4+ Years (Mandatory)
- Minimum 4 Years - 6+ Years Experience in JAVA - Spring Boot & Microservices
Interview Mode : Telephonic / Skype
About Job Description :
# We are looking for a JAVA Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
# Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
# Write well designed, testable, efficient code
# Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
# Prepare and produce releases of software components
# Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
# Proven hands-on Software Development experience
# Proven working experience in JAVA development
# Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using JAVA EE platforms
# Strong background in solving concurrency and horizontal scalability problems
# Proficiency with various development toolsets (IntelliJ, Git, Jira preferred)
# Cloud native apps
# JAVA 8, Spring Boot, J2EE, JSP
# Experience in building Micro-services
# WebLogic, Tomcat, Apache, Nginx
# Database CURD knowledge
# Passionate about process improvement and change management, Git experience with Maven
# Familiar with Cloud technology like Amazon AWS
How to Apply for this Job ?
* This is NOT a direct Walk-In. You need to apply at given Email Id, and Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
* Please apply ONLY IF you have above mentioned skills. Clearly mention the same in your resume. Otherwise, your resume will NOT be considered.
If eligible, Please send your resume at : pentabay_me@ChetanaSforum.com
Job Code : CHETANAS
Please mention the Subject Line of your Email in the below format :
[ Job Code ] - [ Job Position ] - [ Your Current Location ] - [ Qualification | Branch ] - [ Years of Experience ] - [ Current Company ] - [ Technical Skills ]
CHETANAS - Senior JAVA Developer - Chennai - B.Tech (CSE) - 5 Years - TCS - JAVA 8, Spring Boot, J2EE, JSP, AngularJS
CHETANAS - Senior JAVA Developer - Chennai - B.Tech (CSE) - 7 Years - CTS - JAVA 8, Spring Boot, J2EE, JSP, AngularJS
* You must apply exactly in the above mentioned format only. Otherwise, resumes will NOT be considered.
Please do not forget to furnish the following details in the body of your mail. This is very IMPORTANT.
Full Name | Date of Birth:
Years of Experience:
Your Technical Skills:
Any Certifications Completed:
Current CTC | Expected CTC:
Important Note from ChetanaS : If you get a failure notice or unable to apply, Please check detailed instructions here.
Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Job Position: Associate Quality Services / Device Associate – Software Testing
Job Category: IT Software Jobs
Job Location: Chennai
Key Skills: Software Testing, Root Cause Analysis, Test Data, Test Cases, Data Reporting
- BE/ BTech or BCA/ MCA/ BSC/ MSC in any discipline
- 0-1 year (Max) of experience
- Only immediate joiners can apply
- Candidate pursuing graduation or awaiting results will not be eligible to apply
- Candidates who have appeared in the last 6 months are not eligible to re-apply
- Role: Testing Engineer
- Execute test plans & test cases, creating test data, and reporting results in a timely, clear, and concise manner.
- Should be able to understand the functionality of the project/product.
- Should have the ability to stay connected with changing requirements and documentation.
- Should be able to actively look for gaps in test cases and look beyond test cases for issues/bugs.
- Should execute processes to thoroughly test product changes.
- Should be agile and be responsive to changing priorities in projects and be quick at changing course of testing.
- Should have the ability to backtrack and do a root cause analysis of bugs/issues.
Roles and Responsibilities (This includes, but is not limited to):
- Follows pre-defined SOP, standard test methods, and/or processes.
- Executes test cases for small, simple components and/or features related to apps, services, or devices to ensure they are operating as designed. Meets daily productivity and quality targets. Logs bugs/failures related to the execution of test instructions and/or quality mechanisms. Tracks resolution per service level agreements (SLAs).
- Contributes to project improvement ideas to simplify the daily routine when applicable. Impacts the quality of assigned components and features. You acquire knowledge from peers, on the job training, and via Device and Quality team provided content (e.g., SharePoint, Wiki, etc.)
Check Job Details & Apply Online Here
Check All Recent AMAZON Jobs Here