IT Fresher Walkins List
(EXPERIENCED) 'IDRIVE SOFTWARE INDIA' : Software Developers @ Bangalore
IDrive Software India Pvt Ltd. (Formerly known as StreamNet)
IDrive Software India Pvt Ltd. (Formerly known as StreamNet) is a privately held company that specializes in cloud storage, online backup, file syncing, remote access, compliance, and related technologies. We primarily serve the consumer, small business, and enterprise markets.
With over 200 PetaBytes of storage, we are a premier in cloud-based service providers. Our expertise lies in providing a host of Internet based data solutions including Online Storage, Online Backup, Collaboration, Sharing, and Remote Access.
At IDrive Software, we have an exceptional, self-motivated, and skilled team. A wide range of highly reviewed cutting edge applications is a testimony to the dedication and skills of our team.
(Experienced) Software Developer - Full Stack with WRTC @ Bangalore
Note: This is NOT a direct Walk-In. You need to apply only at given URL/EMAIL and Only shortlisted candidates may be called by the company for test/interview.
Job Position : Software Developer - Full Stack with WRTC
Job Designation : Senior Programmer Analyst
Job Role : Sofware Developer / Individual Contributor
Job Type : Permanent
Job Category : IT | Software
Job Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Number of Vacancies : 5
Desired Experience : 4 to 8 Years (Mandatory)
Required Skills :
# Must: ReactJS, NodeJS, AngularJS, VauJS
# Must: Have strong understanding and work experience on WebRTC and its internals.
# Good to have knowledge over protocols like : UDP, RTMP, RTMFP
# Media servers knowledge is a great advantage like : Kurento, Jitsi, MediaSoup, etc
# Public Cloud experience : AWS, Google Cloud etc
Database: MySQL, Redis, Mongo etc
Operating systems: Ubuntu, CentOS
Versioning: Github, Gitlab
Perks and Benefits
Best in the Industry
Job Description :
# We are looking for a experienced developers, who will be responsible for developing new features for our upcoming project.
How to Apply for this Job ?
Apply Online Here
Note: Apply before the link is expired/removed. Also, apply only if you absolutely meet the eligibility criteria.
(EXPERIENCED) 'MAERSK' : Senior Software Engineers : Last Date - 26 May 2020 @ Bangalore
Maersk is a $30bn organisation with 100,000 people that move 20% of the world’s trade, and it is the largest shipping and logistics company in the world. We are transforming our company into a global integrator of container logistics.
We are offering you a unique opportunity to be part of that journey and to contribute by creating solutions for an industry leading organization. As a part of this process, you will have an opportunity to participate in a global IT transformation program that will set the direction of the future business model for this large global corporation.
(Experienced) Senior Software Engineers @ Bangalore (Karnataka)
Note: This is NOT a direct Walk-In. You need to apply only at given URL and only shortlisted candidates may be called by the company for test/interview.
# Senior Software Engineer
# Last Application Date: 26/5/2020
# As an organization with global presence, joining Maersk is a wonderful and exciting opportunity for you to work with people of diverse talents & background. We offer a fast paced, challenging and truly international atmosphere with activities and teams spread around the globe in Copenhagen, London, Charlotte, and India. The environment is dynamic with focus on high performance, results, and respect for our employees. There will be the possibility of continuous professional and personal development and for expanding a professional and social network.
# As a company, we are committed to growing our people. We will provide you with opportunities that broaden your knowledge and strengthen your professional & technical skills.
# As a software engineer you will be part of a team responsible for rolling out and integrating various solutions in our IT Landscape. You will work with development teams & stakeholders in various locations, such as Bangalore, Maidenhead (UK), Charlotte (US), Guangzhou (China) and Copenhagen (Denmark).
# The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for delivering code and artifacts towards the successful technical delivery of features that meet the business needs.
# As a Senior Software Engineer you will be part of the development team with the following tasks:
- Write, test and deliver code of high quality, ensuring business requirements are met and code conforms to design.
- Participate in review of code and solution documentation ensuring it is according to the requirements and functional specifications.
- Develop code and ensure it is at high standard and in accordance with current framework.
- Collaborate with architects and/or analysts to understand requirements and designs, translating business requirements into detailed solution design and program specifications.
- Analyze application health and performance. Recommending solutions for improvement.
- Assist in production issue resolution and root cause analysis.
- Build strong collaborative relationships with architects, software engineers, testers, analysts, vendor staff and partners.
- Where appropriate, provide feedback to the Solution Architect in the development of solutions.
- Highlight risks and issues that affect the development or deliveries
- Form strong and trusted relationship with the Product Owner; ensuring that the Product Owner is fully aware of the technical capabilities and shortcomings of the product allowing for sensible technical investment and debt repayment decisions
- Participate in the evolution of company level best practices, standards, and policies related to software development.
We are looking for
# Experience & Technical Skills
# Must have:
- 5-9 years of total experience.
- 3+ Years of experience developing and implementing Java JEE and JSE applications working with
- Transaction management
- Log4j logging
- Database connectivity / pooling
- Quartz scheduler
- JPA (Java Persistence API) / Hibernate
- JAR/WAR/EAR creation
- Java Eclipse / IDE
# 2+ Years of experience with back-end, message driven solutions
- MDB (Message Driven Beans)
- IBM MQ (2 years), queue manager, RFHUTIL, bindings file
# Experience with SQL, Oracle database
- Connection pooling
- Design/create tables and indexes
VExecution plan analysis
- GIT (Branching, Merging, GITflow/Workflow)
- POM files (parent/child)
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- Configure data source, security
- Manage/Deploy JEE Applications
- Performance tuning (memory, heap, etc.)
# Linux RHEL familiarity and bash
# Advantage if
- Experience with scripting: Python, PERL, PHP
- Experience with IBM’s ODM (Operational Decision Manager) Business Rule Management System (XOM, BOM, Rule Studio)
- Experience with encryption and signatures
- Experience with API/ XML/SOAP/REST/WEB services
How to Apply for this Job ?
Apply Online Here
Note: Apply before the link is expired/removed.