IT Fresher Walkins List
(EXPERIENCED) 'ORACLE' : Network Security Engineers @ Bangalore / NCR
At Oracle, we empower businesses that are changing the world by providing them with the world€™s most complete integrated Business Software, Systems and Cloud technology. We are a global company focused on helping top talent reach their full potential.
At Oracle, we are offering you a world of opportunity and an undeniably great place to work. As part of our team you€™ll work in an exciting, high-energy environment, collaborating with some of the sharpest minds in the industry.
(Experienced) Network Security Engineers @ Bangalore / Noida
Note: This is NOT a direct Walk-In. You need to apply only at given URL/EMAIL and Only shortlisted candidates may be called by the company for test/interview.
Job Position : Network Security Engineer
Job Designation : Security Engineer
Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
Job Category : IT | Software
Job Location(s) : Bangalore / Noida
Desired Experience : 2 to 6 Years (Mandatory)
Roles and Responsibilities :
# This position is for 24x7 Cloud Network Operations Team. You will be a member of the team responsible for network and security Incident/Change/Capacity/Quality management for supporting the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Networking Organization.
Responsibilities Include :
# Monitoring, acknowledging and remediating all network infrastructure related Incidents initiated by monitoring tools.
# Individual will work extensively on routing, switching, firewall, load balancer and DDoS mitigation in an environment consists of Juniper Net screen and SRX Firewalls, F5 Load balancers, Cisco (Nexus and Catalyst) and Juniper routers and switches and MacAfee proxy.
# Perform Tier 1 & 2 triage for all alerting and user raised tickets for problem resolution.
# End-to-End Incident management for all severity incidents from initial triage until resolution, follow defined troubleshooting guides to resolve network issues with advance troubleshooting, root cause analysis and coordination with onsite data center support teams and vendors.
# Escalate to next level engineering teams within defined SLA if not resolved.
# Individual will be required to join Severity 1/2 Incident Bridge for troubleshooting and coordinate with management and SMEs to provide RCA & CA.
# Individual will be required to ensure that the defined incident, change & problem management process and procedures followed appropriately and contribute to operational excellence of the team.
Basic Requirements :
# 2 to 7 years of experience supporting network and network security technologies, especially Juniper Net screen and SRX Firewalls, F5 Load balancers, Cisco (Nexus and Catalyst) and Juniper routers and switches and MacAfee proxy.
# In depth knowledge of routing, switching, firewall, load balancer and DDoS mitigation including but not limited to: Nexus 7000/6000/5000/2000, LAN controllers, fixed configuration switches, and Cisco ISR and ASR series routers
# "Hands-on" networking experience in a global production environment with complex ticketing and incident/request tracking systems.
# Ability to configure and Troubleshoot Switches (Cisco), Firewall (Juniper) and load balancer (F5 LTM).
How to Apply for this Job ?
Apply Online Here
Note: Apply before the link is expired/removed. Also, apply only if you absolutely meet the eligibility criteria.
(EXPERIENCED) 'ORACLE INDIA' : Software Developers @ Pune / Bangalore
(Experienced) Software Developer-20000IDG @ Pune / Bangalore
Note: This is NOT a direct Walk-In. You need to apply only at given URL and only shortlisted candidates may be called by the company for test/interview.
# Job Title: Software Developer
# Location: IN-IN, Pune/Bengaluru
# Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
# Organization: GBU Cloud Development Services, Cloud Reliability Services
# Cloud Reliability Services (CRS) is a strategic component that will transform Oracle’s Global Business Unit’s (GBU) cloud operations. As cloud service operations evolve from a predominately re-active model (i.e., responding to emergencies with high levels of human involvement) to a pro-active model (i.e., preventing emergencies and outages with intelligent tools, services and automation), the mission of the CRS team is to ensure that all GBUs can efficiently operate ultra-scalable and highly-reliable SaaS/Foundation services, across multiple operating models as they iterate to become Cloud Native. We are looking to assemble some of the smartest people in the industry to build and grow this revolutionary and disruptive team.
# The Cloud Reliability Services (CRS) team will build, deliver and operate standardized services to enable Oracle’s GBUs to more effectively operate their SaaS applications. The CRS team is a fast paced, highly motivated team that embodies “We” rather than “I”. CRS will be a geo-diverse team that will allow it to quickly respond to customer engagements and challenges, and adapt quickly to incoming incidents while still delivering on committed features and enhancements.
Roles & Responsibilities
# The candidate will work with highly skilled, highly motivated engineers using Agile methodologies based on Scrum or Kanban, and incorporating enterprise agile practices from Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). The team embraces a DevOps environment – the Developers are the Operators. The work environment is to treat everything as code (code, configuration, infrastructure, pipelines, everything) to achieve the highest quality product in the most efficient amount of time.
# You will work as part of software development team within the greater Oracle Cloud Reliability Engineering team where you will develop new features as well as expand and support existing features. One week you may be developing a new feature (design, code, test, and deploy) for a customer in our environment. The next week you may be writing automated tests for an existing feature. The next week you may be providing support to a customer on your new feature. You will learn new technologies based on what we already deploy and use. You will also learn about and research new technologies that you bring to the team to better our offerings. You will play a key role in building more intelligence, into CRS services that we deliver, so that SaaS services function more and more autonomously over time.
Per team roles and responsibilities
# Work with the Product Owner and team members to build new features and enhancements, while supporting existing capabilities being heavily utilized across all Oracle Global Business Units
# Planning, designing, coding, documenting and testing of new Oracle Cloud Reliability services used by multiple Oracle Software as a Service products
# Develop software using Agile methodologies and participate as a member of scrum development teams
# Use Everything-As-Code methodologies to ensure traceability, configurability, immutability, repeatability, and governability
# Participate in a follow-the-sun model for 24x7 support of CRS services for designated engineers on a rotating basis
# Manage and continuously improve existing CRS capabilities
# Review and approve the work products of other team members
# Supporting the operation of services using DevOps methodologies for the rapid introduction to production of new services and operational enhancements
# Technical thought leadership and mentoring of junior colleagues
# Attend training as required to meet Oracle and CRS compliance and regulatory standards. Perform daily tasks in accordance with compliance and regulatory standards
# The candidate will:
- Design, develop, test and deploy code.
- Explore and learn multiple, cutting edge technologies in the cloud industry
- Solve complex technical problems and communicate effectively in a team environment
- Understand CI/CD best practices
- Be self-motivated
- Advance automation of standard/recurring tasks
- Assimilate and apply new technologies
- Work with remote, global teams as well as individually
- Produce documentation for application engineers in support of developed work
- Experience with development / test in an open source environment including operation of SSH and shell functions
- Strong networking knowledge
- Experience with SCM tools and software engineering best practices
- Agile methodology knowledge
# An ideal candidate will have expertise with:
- Linux/Unix development (Oracle Linux preferred)
- CI/CD (Jenkins and GitLab CI)
- Containers and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, and docker-compose)
- Cloud computing platform (Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Services)
- Programming and scripting languages (Python, bash,Groovy, Ansible)
- Git version-control and collaboration (GitLab)
- Issue tracking and collaboration (Jira and Confluence)
- Oracle database
- Oracle GBUs provide services to many critical systems globally requiring 24x7 support. DevOps engineers will rotate with other team members in a designated, on-call status following in-country requirements. CRS’s primary support model is follow the sun, utilizing geographically diverse team members during normal working hours to provide support. CRS will strive to have subject matter experts distributed globally. With geographic diversity, countries and regions have a broader array of holidays requiring a flexible support schedule across multiple geographies. Additionally, coverage is required through the weekend.
- To provide the required support to Oracle customers, CRS will use additional compensation to cover extended business hours and/or on-call pay based on in-country laws and Oracle policy. In general, there will be a Primary and Secondary engineer designated in advance to provide coverage for select services. If numerous services are supported in a specific geographic region, there may be more than one set of Primary/Secondary engineers selected. Software engineers and database administrators will engage in activities to restore services that are down or degraded. This may be as simple as running an existing script to restart a service or executing a standard operating procedure, or may require code changes with review steps, integration, testing, and software deployments to restore a service to normal operation. In addition, engagement with other Oracle development and support teams may be needed.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will apply basic to intermediate knowledge of software architecture to perform software development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and occasionally suggest improvements to the architecture.
- Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures. Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 1 year of software engineering or related experience.
# Job: Product Development
# Location: IN-IN,India-Pune
# Other Locations: IN-IN,India-Bengaluru
# Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
# Organization: Oracle
How to Apply for this Job ?
Apply Online Here
Note: Apply before the link is expired/removed.