(EXPERIENCED) '9FLIGHTS SERVICES' : Walk-In : Software Testing Engineers / UI Designers : On 22-31 July 2019 @ Hyderabad
9Flights Services Pvt Ltd
- Exclusive Job for Chetanaites...
We would like to publish below job requirement in your ChetanaSforum.com
(Experienced) Walk-In : Software Testing Engineers / UI Designers @ Hyderabad
Greetings to ChetanaS from 9Flights Services ! We have Immediate IT Positions for Software Testing Engineer & UI Designer.
Job Position : Software Testing Engineer / UI Designer
Job Category : IT | Software
Walk-In Location : Hyderabad, Telangana
Job Location : Hyderabad, Telangana
Desired Qualification : Graduation
Desired Experience for Software Testing Engineer : 1 to 5 Years (Mandatory)
Desired Experience for UI Designer : 1 to 5 Years (Mandatory)
Position (1) - Software Testing Engineer: 1-5 Years
# Job Descriptions:
- 1+ Years of relevant industry experience as automation QA, testing API-based software platforms.
# Required Skills:
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal.
- High level understanding of Software Testing Methodology
- Expertise with QA tools and techniques, bug tracking systems, test design and execution
- Solid experience and expertise in SOAPUI and Selenium Web Driver tools
- Solid experience testing with Web-based and API-based applications
- Design and execute SQL queries for data validation and test execution
- Basic understanding of UNIX/LINUX
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle and software testing methodology, particularly in an Agile environment
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience working with Agile development methodologies, Scrum in particular
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be a good team player.
Position (2) - UI Designer: 1-5 Years
# Job Descriptions:
- UI Designer Responsibilities
# Job Brief:
- We are looking for a talented UI Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers, copywriters and UX designers.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. colour theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Proven UI experience
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, email news later,user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- UI design is very much a skills-oriented career path. To be successful in this field, you will likely need to possess a number of technical and design skills. Because much of your work will involve working on websites and applications, you will need to be comfortable working with a variety of different design software packages, like Photoshop, Fireworks, and Dreamweaver. It would also be helpful if you were competent in working with HTML and various other computer programming languages. In addition to technical skills, you should also possess strong design skills, as the purpose of a UI designer is to create aesthetically appealing products that are set up in a way that is logical and easy to use.
Please Carry below documents (mandatory) :
# Updated Resume Copy
# A printout of this ChetanaS job posting
# Government Photo ID Proof (Passport/PAN-Card/Aadhar-Card/Voter-ID/Driving-License)
# Latest 3 Months Pay Slips
Note: You can mention the reference as 'ChetanaS'.
Walk-In Date : From 22nd to 31st July 2019
Walk-In Time : 6.00 PM to 10.00 PM only
Walk-In Venue :
9Flights Services Private Limited,
Navodaya Society, Banjara Hills, Rd Number 3,
Hyderabad - 500034
Landmark: Next Lane to Times of India office at pedestrian foot over bridge Foot over Bridge, 1st floor, Opp to Aqua diamond & Jewels Showroom
Contact Person : HR
Contact Number : +91-7207094189