Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Job Position: Associate Quality Services / Device Associate – Software Testing
Job Category: IT Software Jobs
Job Location: Chennai
Key Skills: Software Testing, Root Cause Analysis, Test Data, Test Cases, Data Reporting
- BE/ BTech or BCA/ MCA/ BSC/ MSC in any discipline
- 0-1 year (Max) of experience
- Only immediate joiners can apply
- Candidate pursuing graduation or awaiting results will not be eligible to apply
- Candidates who have appeared in the last 6 months are not eligible to re-apply
- Role: Testing Engineer
- Execute test plans & test cases, creating test data, and reporting results in a timely, clear, and concise manner.
- Should be able to understand the functionality of the project/product.
- Should have the ability to stay connected with changing requirements and documentation.
- Should be able to actively look for gaps in test cases and look beyond test cases for issues/bugs.
- Should execute processes to thoroughly test product changes.
- Should be agile and be responsive to changing priorities in projects and be quick at changing course of testing.
- Should have the ability to backtrack and do a root cause analysis of bugs/issues.
Roles and Responsibilities (This includes, but is not limited to):
- Follows pre-defined SOP, standard test methods, and/or processes.
- Executes test cases for small, simple components and/or features related to apps, services, or devices to ensure they are operating as designed. Meets daily productivity and quality targets. Logs bugs/failures related to the execution of test instructions and/or quality mechanisms. Tracks resolution per service level agreements (SLAs).
- Contributes to project improvement ideas to simplify the daily routine when applicable. Impacts the quality of assigned components and features. You acquire knowledge from peers, on the job training, and via Device and Quality team provided content (e.g., SharePoint, Wiki, etc.)
Check Job Details & Apply Online Here
Check All Recent AMAZON Jobs Here