ChetanaSforum
Sign in to follow this  
uttam.siva

(FRESHERS) 'CYIENT' : Off-Campus : BE / BTECH / ME / MTECH : Last Date - 6 January 2019 @ ALL INDIA

(FRESHERS) 'CYIENT' : Off-Campus : BE / BTECH / ME / MTECH : Last Date - 6 January 2019 @ ALL INDIA

Cyient Limited

Cyient-logo.png

(Freshers) BE / BTECH / ME / MTECH : 2019 Passout @ ALL INDIA

Note: This is NOT a direct Walk-In. You need to apply only at given URL and only shortlisted candidates may be called by the company for test/interview. 

Job Details :
# We are hiring 2019 graduates!
# Are you a soon-to-be graduate who is passionate about engineering and taking on new challenges?
# Starting salary of INR 3.25 Lakhs p.a.* for BE/BTech 
# Last date to apply: January 6, 2019 | 12 noon

Eligibility Criteria :
# Final-year students pursuing BE/BTech and ME/MTech with a consistent academic record of 60% or more
# No active backlogs at the time of taking the online assessment

Pre-joining Training :
# For BE/BTech: Candidates selected in the interview process are asked to participate in a paid pre-joining training. The pre-joining training fee will be reimbursed once a candidate joins Cyient. Our selection criteria is based on aggregate training records, as described below: 
- Candidates who earn 80% and above during the pre-joining training will qualify to join Cyient
- Candidates who earn 70% to 79% during the pre-joining training must take remedial classes and appear for re-examination. Failing to secure a minimum of 80% in re-examination will lead to disqualification
- Candidates who earn less than 70% during the pre-joining training will be ineligible to join Cyient
# For ME/MTech: There is no pre-joining training process. 

How to Apply for this Job ?

Apply Online Here

Note: Apply before the link is expired/removed.