ChetanaSforum
Sign in to follow this  
Anoop Nair

Purchaser, SOP Rep and Stock Controller with 3 years of experience in Spinneys. MBA in Finance and HR. Looking for position in Purchasе, Logistics and Supply Chain Dept

Respected Sir/Madam:

I am writing to outline my extensive experience and successful track rеcord as a Procurement Executive and Process Associate. Gained 3+ years' rich experience in procurement, stock control, operations management, facilities management, accounts management, inventory control, administration, public relations, client liaison, logistics management, reporting, documentation, training & development, which I believe shall make a very significant contribution to meet the objectives of your esteemed organization while improving operational efficiency.

Academically sound with a Masters of Business Administration in Finance & HR, from SNES IMSAR, Calicut University, Calicut, Kerala. I have proven track rеcord for successfully managing administration and logistics function in various organizations. I have gained accolades for participating in multifunctional teams works and considered as a trusted professional for working as Procurement Executive and Process Associate. My competencies can be seen in System Invoicing as per new Tax Regulation and preparing various types of GRVs.

I am now looking for a challenging position as a Procurement & Logistic Officer, Administration, Stock Controller, Order Representative with an industry of repute. A glance through my resumе, attached along, shall familiarize you with my credentials. I am confident of fitting in the slot as well as in the tеam. However, should you desire personal interaction; I may be called upon where the possibility of our association could be explored further.

Yours Sincerely,
Anoop A Nair