(FRESHERS / EXPERIENCED) 'NTT DATA' : Walk-In : Voice Process : On 20-22 November 2019 @ Chennai
NTT DATA GLOBAL DELIVERY SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
NTT DATA GLOBAL DELIVERY SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
(Freshers / Experienced) Walk-In : Voice Process @ Chennai
NTT DATA Hiring Freshers.
Job Position : Voice Process
Job Designation : Associate / Senior Associate (Non-Technical)
Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
Job Category : ITes | BPO
Walk-In Location : Chennai, Tamilnadu
Job Location : Chennai, Tamilnadu
Compensation : ₹ 2,25,000 - 2,75,000 P.A.
Number of Vacancies : 20
Desired Experience : 0 to 1 Year
Key Skills : Voice Process, Computer Skills, Customer Service, Verbal Communication, Data Entry, MS Office, Communication Skills, Writing Skills
Roles and Responsibilities :
# In these roles you will be responsible for:
- Performing outbound calls to insurance companies (in the US) to collect outstanding Accounts Receivables.
- Ensuring accurate and timely completion of transactions to meet or exceed client SLAs
- Responding to customer requests by phone and/or in writing to ensure timely resolution of unpaid medical insurance claims
- Analyzing medical insurance claims for quality resolution
- Resolving complex situations following pre-established guidelines
- Developing and maintaining a solid working knowledge of the healthcare insurance industry and of all products, services and processes performed by the team
- Organizing and completing tasks according to assigned priorities.
Job Requirements :
# Requirements for this role include
- Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts from Monday-Friday 17:30pm to 3:30am IST.
- University degree or equivalent that required 3+ years of formal studies of the English language.
- 0-6 months of experience in a global call center, where you had to correspond in writing or over the phone with customers or business associates who spoke English.
- 1+ year(s) of experience using a computer with Windows PC applications that required you to use a keyboard, navigate screens, and learn new software tools.
- 0-6 months of experience in a service-oriented role where you had to apply business rules to varying fact situations and make appropriate decisions.
***FRESHER can apply.
*** The shift timings can be changed as per client requirements. Additionally, resources may have to do overtime (paid) and work on weekends basis business requirement.
Please Carry below documents (mandatory) :
# Updated Resume Copy
# Original ID Proof (Passport/PAN-Card/Aadhaar-Card/Voter-ID/Driving-License/College-ID)
Note: Candidates without meeting given eligibility criteria - Please do NOT apply.
Walk-In Date : From 20th to 22nd November 2019
Walk-In Time : 10 AM to 2 PM only
Walk-In Venue :
DLF IT Park, 7th Block,
2nd Floor, Ramapuram,
Chennai - 89
Contact Person : Jwalesh