ChetanaSforum
srinivasang

INTERNSHIP

I am Srinivasan new to this forum. Can any one give details of companies offering interenships for MCA who are going to be 2007 passed outs. Also i want to know good six month projects that an MCA student can do.

Can anyone please help me by giving the names of companies or Institutes (in Chennai) which take students for free Internships for a duration of five or six weeks.

by,

Srini...

I am Srinivasan new to this forum. Can any one give details of companies offering interenships for MCA who are going to be 2007 passed outs. Also i want to know good six month projects that an MCA student can do.

Can anyone please help me by giving the names of companies or Institutes (in Chennai) which take students for free Internships for a duration of five or six weeks.

by,

Srini...

hi even i am looking for this, lets know.. if anybody knows....

thanks

hi even i am looking for this, lets know.. if anybody knows....

hai frnd,snd abt u?im Srini studying 3rd MCA. if u found any company snd mail to me srinimca2004@gmail.com,snd reply,ok byethanks

hai frnd,snd abt u?im Srini studying 3rd MCA. if u found any company snd mail to me srinimca2004@gmail.com,snd reply,ok byethanks

Hi fnds, This is sheela.Final year MCA student.Plz inform me also about internship thanx ya.sheela_intouch@rediffmail.com

I am Pechammal new to this forum. Can any one give details of companies offering interenships for MCA who are going to be 2007 passed outs. Also i want to know good six month projects that an MCA student can do.Can anyone please help me by giving the names of companies or Institutes (in Chennai r in banglore) which take students for free Internships for a duration of five or six weeks.by,Pechi

Hi friends, I am Lavanya. i'm doing my btech final year.I'm a silent member of this group.friends can u plz tell me about the current internship oppurtunities available in bangalore and hyderabad.thanks

hi i am pratima, pursuing MCA at NIE, Mysore. I am in final year and also looking for project. Please intimate if any oppurtunities are available. Thank you.