Jump to content
ChetanaSforum
Sign in to follow this  
sreenu_jobs

Strategies Ingenious Software Solutions Pvt Ltd (STRATISS)

Recommended Posts

COMPANY / CONSULTANCY DETAILS ::

Strategies Ingenious Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd ( www.stratiss.com )

# 1000, 9th Main,

7th Sector, HSR Layout,

Bangalore - 560 034

 

-----------------

 

Check below link for Terms& Conditions :-

http://www.stratiss.com/no.shtml

 

TERMS & CONDITIONS ::

We are looking for fresh graduates in .NET platform

 

Eligibility

* The candidate should have consistently an aggregate of 55% from Matriculation till graduation.

* Additional courses completed in .NET and IT related subjected is an advantage

 

Short Listing Procedure ::

 

First Round

 

The first round will have the following sections

* General Aptitude (20)

* English Language (20)

* Computer Basics & OOD Design Fundamental ( 20)

 

Second Round

The second round will have the following sessions

* Group Discussion

* Face to face interview

* Please mention clearly in case the candidate is having any gap or break in education.

* Short listed candidates have to deposit rupees one lakh with company account towards the six months training and the company will give receipt for the same.

* The company will be reimbursing 60% of the amount once the candidate completes two years with company and the rest 40% will be reimbursed after three years (from the date of join).

* The company won’t be reimbursing the deposit in case the candidate resigns before the specified time from the date of join and the amount will be adjusted against the training expenses and managing the project situation. The company supports the candidate in relieving formalities and provides all the necessary documents.

* The company won’t be confirming the employment in case the candidate is not completing the training session successfully or underperforming, the deposit amount will be refunded after deducting training expenses.

* If the company decides to discontinue with the candidate in case of underperformance or not meeting the expectation, it will give the necessary documents related to existing experience and also support the candidate in finding a job.

* The candidates who are short listed will be appointed as Software Engineer Trainee and will be paid Rs 4000/- as stipend.

* The candidates who successfully complete the six month training will be appointed as Software Engineer with a salary package (CTC) of Rupees 1.44 lakhs per Annum. They will be either moved to live project or get a chance to work at our client places.

* The company will be revising the salary after six month from the date of employment based on the performance.

 

Training Details

The training period is divided into two major sections. During the first three months, candidates will get a chance to know about the fundamentals as well the advanced topics of .NET platform. They will also get a chance to involve in the design and development of small projects along with theory (Internal Utility project for the company). We will have a hands own evaluation session at the end of three months to assess the performance of the candidates.

 

Special session Conducted during the period

* Coding guide lines and practices

* .NET development platform and its architecture details

* Object Oriented design and development

 

During the next three months, the candidate will get a chance to work with one of our live project. They also get to familiarize with all the project development tools (Visual Source Safe, Visio, Microsoft Project, Testing Tools) apart from Microsoft .Net development platform.

 

Special session Conducted during the period

1. Configuration tools (VSS etc.), Project Management Tools(Microsoft Project, Visio etc)

2. Detailed discussion regarding share point, Web service, Remotting

 

All the additional sessions are managed by experienced people and conducted only on Saturdays.

 

Employment Details

The candidates who successfully complete the training will be joining Strategies development team and will be directly assigned to the live projects in Strategies or working on projects in client locations. The initial salary will be 1.44 Lakh per annum and will be revised after six months based on the performance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Found it quite shady.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×