ChetanaSforum
sln15

TCS Call <URGENT>

Has anybody received call from TCS. Actually I am B. Tech 2007 batch passed out and had applied through http://careers.tcs.com. I got a registration no. but no response after dat. Now I have come to know dat some people are getting call from TCS. I want to make it sure.

If anybody has received, please inform me how? Dat was informed on email-id or you had to check any site.

Plzzzzzz reply me soon.

hello dearme too applied and have not yet got a call...where did u give the place of test in application coz in the site they have already conducted for delhi,bombay,bangalore,chennai etc...but not kerala...so if u r a keralite i guess we wil have to wait...ann

hello dearme too applied and have not yet got a call...where did u give the place of test in application coz in the site they have already conducted for delhi,bombay,bangalore,chennai etc...but not kerala...so if u r a keralite i guess we wil have to wait...ann

Im from coimbatore.Still i didnt get call from tcs for test.what happen.i registered on 24th august.what happen.plz clarify my doubt.

hi this is sathvika,i too got a tcs call thru my mail id and exam is on 6th of oct in hyd

can anyone pls tell me same tcs test possible in mumbai and its details if any thanks