ChetanaSforum
rahulv_v

Apple computers new OS version

hi im happy to say im working on Apple's OSwhich is called Mac OS X (macintosh) now current version is 10.4Apple is going to release its new version with lots of new features which is called leopard(verson's name)for any discussions just ping me on this site

for any queries just post a msg me regarding this

Hi ...tell me extra feature which r available in mac but not in windows???(Very interesting to know the answer...!!!)

hey how to download the operating system where to find this can i install in my pc celeron 2.4ghz and 512mb ram how it will be

hey how to download the operating system where to find this can i install in my pc celeron 2.4ghz and 512mb ram how it will be

no u can'tu hav to buy a MAC..u can't install it in ur PC previously it comes with PPC(processor)..but u can hav it in INtel processor also..it costs about 40-50k

hi im happy to say im working on Apple's OSwhich is called Mac OS X (macintosh) now current version is 10.4Apple is going to release its new version with lots of new features which is called leopard(verson's name)for any discussions just ping me on this site

Hey Buddy :) That's awesome man .. you work for apple. that was my dream. what are the possibilities that a computer science engineer can get selected in to development field. by the way where do you work i mean the place ?and what is your qualification and designation ? :unsure: demigod :rolleyes:Edit: Oo Just saw this thread is 2 years old :P