ChetanaSforum
RupaJan

RUPAJAN - "EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS WORKSHOP" - Freshers & Pre-Final year students

RupaJan presents for the first time - "Employability Skills Workshop" for Freshers (2016 Pass out batch) / Pre-Final Year students

Dear Students, 

Greetings from RupaJan

This communication can be a game changer for you

We are glad to announce the launch of "Employability Skills Workshop" that will help you to improve your profile, sharpen your Employability Skills and thereby assist you in becoming a preferred candidate during interviews

Total duration:            20 hours
Modules Covered:      Communication Skills, Interview Skills, Critical Thinking & Problem Solving, Career Guidance
Course Fee:                 Rs 500/- 
Schedule:                    Classed can be covered during weekends / weekdays

Should you be interested to attend the workshop, please drop an email: info@rupajan.com / call us : 044 - 4333 1280

Company profile:
RupaJan Management Consulting is a Private Limited company registered under the Indian Companies Act and based in Chennai. RupaJan is a Corporate Member of Indo-Australian Chamber of Commerce and Indo-Japan Chamber of Commerce & Industry. RupaJan specializes in Talent Lab, Corporate Governance and Management Consulting. The company has successfully provided out-of-box solutions to key Management Problems. The company has engaged with several educational institutions and students on different areas of talent and career development.

Thank you
Team RupaJan
Address book  

hi, I would like to suggest this course to one of my friend who has recently graduated, as I heard Rupajan assessments were good. Can u please share me the hours of training per day, during weekdays and weekends?