ChetanaSforum
Rohit Chavan

Can I Get Fake Experience or Guidance What to Do For My Career Gap

Can I Get Fake Experience or Guidance What to Do For My Career Gap  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I add Fake Experience after 5 years Gap or wait for some company to give a call on my profile with Gap?

• Yes, dont wait as it can take many years too
    • No You Don't. Wait no matter how long it takes.

After my Engineering studies I had a gap of 2 Years. Than I worked for 4 Years. Again I had Gap of 5 years due to sickness and now not getting job because of career Gap. I was rated best employee in past company when I was employed but now I have this Gap I cant fill and not getting calls. Should I go for fake experience. Is it okay as I just need calls as I am confident about knowledge and I get give best to new employer. I don't want to cheap anyone but I have got family to feed too and pay my bills. HR's don't respond to mails due to Gap.

Please be in touch with me at rohit.chavan.cybage@gmail.com . I am online on Google hangouts if someone want to talk to me or guide.

Just now, Rohit Chavan said:

After my Engineering studies........ be in touch with me at rohit.chavan.cybage@gmail.com . I am online on Google hangouts if someone want to talk to me or guide.

Sorry to hear your problems. Its sad when this happens to someone. Just stop worrying and keep trying!

REMEMBER GAPS ARE NORMAL.

40% of graduate people have gap after education or after some unavoidable incidents in life resulting Gap.

Company's do not or very less considers gaps. Most annoying part is they not even shortlist candidate, than how they will know if candidate has skills or not.

So last option left for most people is to ad some experience and face interview.

It has (+ve) as well as (-ve) sides. Still feel free to contact me for career gap help guidance. Ad me on google hangouts: sakshi.imicro@gmail.com