ChetanaSforum
Sign in to follow this  
sammydishnet

Career in Testing

Hi All,I want to go in testing field, but i have no prior experience.I am presently working for Telecom Company as Project Management -Engineer and i have 2+ years experience in this field . I am very keenly intrested in doing testing and i want to shift my career from Telecom to Software Testing.I have learned Testing (MANUAL & AUTOMATED) in an Institute and i have knowledge of all the testing tools(Winrunner & Test Director) . I am very confident that i can prove myself in Testing.Can anyone of you help me in this regard to find out a better way in career shift.Thanks in advance.Best of luck to all.

HelloI want to know from wher u learn testing tools. Do any certification courses rae available and who provide these . plz help me in this regard.abc

Hi All,I want to go in testing field, but i have no prior experience.I am presently working for Telecom Company as Project Management -Engineer and i have 2+ years experience in this field . I am very keenly intrested in doing testing and i want to shift my career from Telecom to Software Testing.I have learned Testing (MANUAL & AUTOMATED) in an Institute and i have knowledge of all the testing tools(Winrunner & Test Director) . I am very confident that i can prove myself in Testing.Can anyone of you help me in this regard to find out a better way in career shift.Thanks in advance.Best of luck to all.

HelloI want to know from wher u learn testing tools. Do any certification courses rae available and who provide these . plz help me in this regard.abc