ChetanaSforum
pallavikiran

Good Testing institutes in Bangalore - to do Testing course

Hi all,I want to do a software testing course in Bangalore.Can you please help me to find details of institutes in Bangalore.Please post phone number and address of the institute if possible.Thanks and Regards,Pallavi.

Hi dEaR,iF u R reAllY interesteD iN teStin traiNinG........ dEn cHoosE EDISTA CREST........... ITS bEST iN baNgaLorE........i aM alSo uNdeRgoiN tRainIn dErE......

Conceptz Testing Training Center We are a professional team of people working towards a common goal of providing the best Talent in the industry. ConceptZ offer innovative educational services that include student training for a wide range of career options in Software Industry.Conceptz acts as a corridor to transit from academy to industry. Visit us @ www.conceptz.inWhat makes us different?• Experienced trainers and consultants with an experience ranging from 4 years to 25 years• Our expert instructors, hands-on labs, and superior content provide excellent, results-oriented trainingCourse Structure is divided into 2 parts:• First Part (Technology Training) will be in institute.• Second Part (Client Project Exposure/Development) will be in Company Premises.Testing Career Stream(Course Duration: 3 Months (4 hrs/day) ) * Software Development Life Cycle * Software Test Life Cycle * Overview of Software Testing * Software Testing Strategies * Manual Testing Concepts * One Project on Manual Testing * SQL server * Perl Scripting * Unix & Unix Shell * Automation & QA Concepts * QTP Automation Tool * Project Testing with Client’s Interaction * Project Documentation * Soft Skills Training * Interview Facing Techniques * Resume Development * Technical Mock Interview * HR Mock Interview * Accessing strengths & weakness * Client Interview SchedulingCourses are designed & handled by working professionals from IT Giants. Courses are aimed at instilling a good understanding of topics with real time project Experience as per industry standards .For Complete Course Details and Batches.Call us Mob:9620323433Courses are planned similar to that how a software engineer works in a company So that students will real time Project Exposure.

:)CEGONSOFT PVT LTD,Jayanagar - Pioneers in software training programmes...

which has quality training and infrastructure up to the mark

of the IT industry requirements.

Training Cum Placement Assurance.

We also giving value added services to Corporates.

WE ARE PROVIDING INDEPTH TRAINING IN Software Testing with very advanced concepts

Mannual Testing:-

Ø QA

Ø QC

Ø STLC etc

Automation:-

Ø Latest Version of Automation Tools

Ø QTP(core and advanced)

Ø Test Director

Ø Load Runner

Ø Win Runner

Ø Silk test

Ø Qualitu Centre

Projects:-

Ø Live Manual Projects and Automation projects

Benefits:-

Ø Saturday Events (Seminars, Group Discussion, Personality

Development class, Interview Tips etc.,) to help candidates in

career guidance.

Ø Real time Projects using Automation Tools

Ø Crash Course (10 days/15 days)

Contact

Yogita Gautam

Email:- yogitakirang@cegonsoft.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Cegonsoft Pvt.Ltd.

#2067/1, "ABINAI" 3rd Floor,East End Main ,Jayanagar 9th Block,Bangalore - 560 069.

Mobile:9980022667

:)CEGONSOFT PVT LTD,Jayanagar - Pioneers in software training programmes...

which has quality training and infrastructure up to the mark

of the IT industry requirements.

Training Cum Placement Assurance.

We also giving value added services to Corporates.

WE ARE PROVIDING INDEPTH TRAINING IN Software Testing with very advanced concepts

Mannual Testing:-

Ø QA

Ø QC

Ø STLC etc

Automation:-

Ø Latest Version of Automation Tools

Ø QTP(core and advanced)

Ø Test Director

Ø Load Runner

Ø Win Runner

Ø Silk test

Ø Qualitu Centre

Projects:-

Ø Live Manual Projects and Automation projects

Benefits:-

Ø Saturday Events (Seminars, Group Discussion, Personality

Development class, Interview Tips etc.,) to help candidates in

career guidance.

Ø Real time Projects using Automation Tools

Ø Crash Course (10 days/15 days)

Contact

Yogita Gautam

Email:- yogitakirang@cegonsoft.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Cegonsoft Pvt.Ltd.

#2067/1, "ABINAI" 3rd Floor,East End Main ,Jayanagar 9th Block,Bangalore - 560 069.

Mobile:9980022667

IN MY OPINION

QSPIDERS IS A VERY GOOD FOR TESTING TRAINING AND VERY GOOD FOR PLACEMENTS ALSO.

IN BANGALORE THERE ARE 3 BRANCHES.

1. NEAR BULL TEMPLE

2. RAJAJI NAGAR.

3. OLD AIRPORT ROAD.

BETTER U CHOOSE 1 OR 2.

Hi every body........!!!Here is the best place to learn the software testing course, where you can get 100% placement and 100% interviews guaranteed with well suited companies just go to below mentioned address Please contact: Info School#5/1, 3B Suite, Rich Home Building,Richmond Road, Bangalore, Zip Code - 560025Next to Sonata Softwarewww.pwrsft.comwww.infoschool.inEmail – infoschool.testing@gmail.com , prathik@infoschool.inPhone - 080 -41226000/1/2/3Mobile – 9620540885

HI PALLAVI,JUST JOIN QSPIDERS.. ITS JUST AMAZING INSTITUTE U EVER FIND IN BLR..ALL THE BEST. DONT THINK ANY INSTITUTE OTHER THAN QSPIDERS FOR TESTING..ITS IN BASAWANAGUDI NEAR RAMAKRISHNA ASHRAMA..IN PUTANNA SHETTY BUILDING NEXT TO COFFEE DAY..NO-9845596908

Hi all,I want to do a software testing course in Bangalore.Can you please help me to find details of institutes in Bangalore.Please post phone number and address of the institute if possible.Thanks and Regards,Pallavi.

you can contact Output Technologies. U get better training there. Training done couple of software test managers.contact :9343157770

Hi pallavi......!

I'll suggest you the one best place to learn the software testing course where you can learn software testing course with real time trainer and also will 100% guaranteed interviews. Just go through below mentioned address and take one free demo class.

Coursess offered:

Automation Testing, Manual Testing, QTP, ISTQB Certification, Load Runner, Selenium, QC

Info School

#5/1, 3B Suite, Rich Home Building,

Richmond Road, Bangalore, Zip Code - 560025

Next to Sonata Software

www.pwrsft.com

www.infoschool.in

Email – infoschool.testing@gmail.com

Phone - 080 -41226000/1/2/3

Mobile – 9620540885

Captor Software Technologies #25, Annaiah Reddy Lay out , Asiwini nilayam 3rd Cross D00da Bansawadi,OPP:Pranav Diabetics centre,near new baldwin schoolBangaluru 560043,080-25 45 28 44 /9449215774mail us to captorindia@gmail.com

Captor Software Technologies

#25, Annaiah Reddy Lay out ,

Asiwini nilayam 3rd Cross D00da Bansawadi,

OPP:Pranav Diabetics centre,near new baldwin school

Bangaluru 560043,080-25 45 28 44 /9449215774

mail us to captorindia@gmail.com

[/quo

i recently heard about that IIBC(Indian Institute Of bright Carrers) providing free training on testing for two months.just pass this information to ur friends who r looking for really learning testing courses with free of cost.just for confirmation

after complting u r course they r providing the job placements.dont miss this opportunity.

u should not miss this opportuniny

for contact IIBC:080-23608385

address:

IIBC(Indian Institute of bright careers)

near by ramaiya college bus stop

above reliance fresh

mathikere

bangalore

I'll suggest you the one best place to learn the software testing course where you can learn software testing course with real time trainer and also will 100% guaranteed interviews. Just go through below mentioned address and take one free demo class.

#25, Annaiah Reddy Lay out ,

Asiwini nilayam 3rd Cross D00da Bansawadi,

OPP:Pranav Diabetics centre,near new baldwin school

Bangaluru 560043,080-25 45 28 44

I'll suggest you the one best place to learn the software testing course where you can learn software testing course with real time trainer and also will 100% guaranteed interviews. Just go through below mentioned address and take one free demo class.Captor Software Technologies#25, Annaiah Reddy Lay out , Asiwini nilayam 3rd Cross D00da Bansawadi,OPP:Pranav Diabetics centre,near new baldwin schoolBangaluru 560043,080-25 45 28 44

HI pallavikiran this is ramesh from INTEGER TRAINING centre if u want go for testing course make a call once (080-41536969)

Job Title - New batch for C,C++,Java,Testing tools,Webdesign, Animation ,Graphic design, Multimedia,Oracle DBCompany Name -Captor Software Technologies Skills Required - Basic Knowledge of ComputersExperience Required - Fresher or more Job Location - BangaloreWalkin Location - BangaloreWalkin Timing - Monday to Saturday(9:00 Am to 6:00 Pm)Job Description - CST is giving value added services for the professional peoplewho are interested to learn new technologies and real time work experience.One to one interaction,Real time Scenarios, 5 people per batchWalkin Venue - #25, Annaiah Reddy Lay out , Asiwini nilayam 3rd Cross D00da Bansawadi,OPP:Pranav Diabetics centre,Bangaluru 560043,080-25 45 28 44 Referral ID (if any) _NoReferral Name - Harsha

Dear Candidates,

Greetings from LAQSH – a NASSCOM member and N.S.D.C partner .

LAQSHin association with International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT-Bangalore), is offering 2 months Professional Certificate Course In Software Testing .100% JOB assurance for BE / B.Tech /MCA FRESHER’s. Launch your career in the IT Industry. Calling 2011 BE/BTech/MCA Graduates with > 60% throughout

Learn from the veterans of the IT Industry

Take the 1st step towards becoming employable JOIN LAQSH

For more information about IIIT-B software testing certification course in LAQSH click here

Register Now Hurry !!

Notes: Limited seats available.

Call Immediately for Further information9620803337

LAQSH has signed up with International Institute of Information Technology-Bangalore, a deemed University, popularly known as IIIT-B to offer short term employability programs for IT.The first course to be launched is an immersive program on Software testing. The course will address basic computer science concepts, specific domain skills relating to software testing as well as the full suite of employability skills. The pedagogy will be student centric and students will be given ample time for practical work.

Only those students with 60% and above marks will be eligible to enroll for the program. An assessment to check their aptitude and commitment to undertake the rigorous program will be part of the screening process.

This course will be offered at the state of the art IIIT-Bangalore campus in Electronic City. Placement support is an integral part of our offering.

IIIT-B will be the accreditation and certifying partner.

About International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT-B), Bangalore.

IIIT-B a deemed university was established in 1999 with a vision to contribute to the IT world by focusing on education, research, entrepreneurship & innovation. IIIT-B collaborates with the IT industry and leading academic institutions in India & abroad.

IIIT-B has successfully launched various inclusive initiatives to solve the skilling challenge of the IT Industry. IIIT-B runs a flagship MTECH program in IT. IIIT-B functions with N.R. Narayana Murthy, Chief Mentor Infosys as its Chairman and Prof.Sadagopan are its Founder Director, For More information, Visit: www.iiitb.ac.in

AboutLAQSHJob Skills Academy Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore.

A Company in the employability services space, LAQSH partners with best in class institutions for accreditation and bench marking of skills.

LAQSH is a premier partner of N.S.D.C which was set up as part of a national skill development mission to fulfill the growing need in India for skilled manpower across sectors and narrow the existing gap between the demand and supply of skills.

LAQSH is a member of National Association of Software and Services Companies (NASSCOM), and works actively to assist other member companies “Bridge the Talent Gap”.

Become Employable Right Away !

Software Testing Labs from koramangala is good in training. me and my friend joined there and completed course. it is really nice training.

qspider is one of the best testing institute in bangalore..........And IIBC-----2nd preference 9538525555 Near to Ramaiaha college, mathikereSorry, I don't about qspdier contact....

Hello Pallavi,

For Proper Guidence in Testing Call to 09886258557

With in 2 months you will get job in Testing ..Training and Guidence is totally free of Cost....Not a single rupee you have to pay..If you have Completed any training in any Institute Just Contact for Project and Interview Preparation ...

Totally free training and Interview Preparation ......

Hi Pallavi,

I am very happy to say you, I got excellent job through Qspiders, Qspiders is a very good testing training center, If you join their definitely you can improve your technical knowledge.

Thanks&Regards,

Varsha H

Hi all,

I want to do a software testing course in Bangalore.

Can you please help me to find details of institutes in Bangalore.Please post phone number and address of the institute if possible.

Thanks and Regards,

Pallavi.

Hello All,

You can contact . Phone: 9483950436

Trainings Provided:

1. Extensive Manual Testing

2. Real Time Projects

3. Test Estimation,

4. SDLC/STLC/DLS

5. Test Methodologies

6. Real Time Question & Answers

7. Job Assistance