ChetanaSforum
Sign in to follow this  
namitha_2050

egarding oracle 10g,oracle apps and datawarehousing

Hello everyone, i am namitha...i am from Hyderabad..i am intrested in learning oracle 10 g,oracle apps and datawarehousing..plzz kindly suggest some best institutes to learn ORACLE 10G,ORACLE APPS,DATAWAREHOUSING......what r the prerequisite courses that i should learn before going for ORACLE APPS,DATAWAREHOUSING...........which one shud i go for ORACLE APPS or DATAWAREHOUSING.....which one would be better........ORACLE APPS or DATAWAREHOUSING???.....if possible kindly mail me the address or phone number of suggested institutes.........thanks in advance...waiting eagerly for ur response.

One of my junior struggled for an year to get a job after oracle certification, since most companies was asking at least 2 years of experience. Also note the fatc that it is always better to do such courses from reputed companies rather from some training institute.

hai namitha...nice decisson to learn the ORACLE course.....to learn the oracle there is no need of learning any courses before... only u have the knowledege of c++...and abt the intstitution in hyd is very easy.... if u go to ammerpet u can get no. of institutions .... i think WEBSPHERE is the gud one to join....and abt the datewarehousing and APPS both for experience candidate only....if u r a freshers its not gu d to learn the apps and DW.... drag more knowledge in sql and pl/sql...... only...just check it out.... all the best........knvssg@gmail.com