ChetanaSforum
ramky.n

(FRESHERS) 'vMOKSHA' : Off-Campus for Freshers

------------------------------

NEW REQUIREMENT

Vmoksha ( http://www.vmoksha.com/ )

VMoksha is the youngest SEI-CMMI Level 5 company in the world. We were assessed at Level 5 within 2 years 2 months of starting operations.

VMoksha currently has operations in the US, Canada, Europe and the Asia Pacific region with offices in San Jose, New Jersey, London, Toronto, Singapore and development centers in Bangalore, Pune (both in India) and Singapore.

VMoksha growth has been realized through a strong focus on innovative business solutions using technology. We have a number of satisfied customers from Europe & USA with our services. To meet our growth we need young bright Engineers for the following job.

Vmoksha

6th floor,Corporate Block C

Diamond District, Airport Road,

Bangalore - 560008

Associate Software Engineer - FRESHERS

Location Bangalore

Desired Profile

* B.E / B.Tech / M.C.A / M.Tech / M.Sc / MBA (Systems) - Regular

* ( Atleast 3 papers in Computer stream). Stream Comp. Science / Information Technology /Electronic Communication/Electronic Instrumentation and Electronic.

* Batch -- 2006 & 2007 only.

* No other batches will be considered.

* 65 % aggregate in 10th, 12th, Graduaton or Post graduation.

* Please send in your updated resume.

* Candidate who walk in person will NOT be entertained.

* Shortlisted candidates will receive a call and an interview call letter.

* Candidate once appeared need not apply again.

email talent1@vmoksha.com

APPLY ONLINE

OLD REQUIREMENT

Hello Chetana friends,

You have to apply through EMPLOYEE of vMOKSHA only !

So catch one soon to apply for you.

-------

Vmoksha has decided to hire freshers again.Let's refer and get our people to work in Vmoksha.

Please send the profiles which would meet the below criteria :

Qualification:

1. B.E / B.Tech / M.C.A / M.Tech / M.Sc / MBA (Systems) - Regular ( Atleast 3 papers in Computer stream).

2. Stream Comp. Science / Information Technology /Electronic Communication/Electronic Instrumentation and Electronic.

3. Batch -- 2006 & 2007 only.No other batchs will be considered.

4. 65 % aggregate in 10th, 12th, Graduaton or Post graduation.

And also please find below the instructions to be followed.

1. Only 3 candidates can be referred by an employee.

2. The profiles should be sent only from Vmoksha id and they should be sent on or before 15th May'07.The profiles after the specified date will not be processed.No direct resumes will be entertained.

3. The profile should contain all the details mentioned above like (Percentage,College,University,Year of passing etc).Incompleted profiles willnot be processed.

4. Candidates will be called if they meet the above mentioned criteria and also it will be on first come first serve basis.

5. If the positions are filled and if any profiles unprocessed will be kept in the database for future requirements.

6. Selected candidates will be informed to the referral after the interview process.If not please treat the profile as rejected.

Hello to all, Forgot to ask in last post.

I need Employee Reference to apply for this. If anyone knows vMOKSHA employee, kindly update here.

If any vMOKSHA employee is member of this forum, please respond so that I will send my resume.

I also need the pattern of vMOKSHA test. Kindly update me with latest pattern if anyone wrote the test.

----------

Ramky

I am eligible to apply for vMoksha.

I need Employee Reference to apply for this. If anyone knows vMOKSHA employee, kindly mail to me..

If any vMOKSHA employee is member of this forum, please respond so that I will send my resume.

Priyadharsini, B

Hello Sir/Madam, I need an Employee Referral for applying vMOKSHA.I have been graduated in 2007. I completed my B.E.(with aggregate 85%-till 4-st semester) from Electronics and Communicaton Engineering background.

Guest valasa
Need Employee Reference

Sir,

You dont have mentioned about any of the email address of your company's employees. Please send that, otherwise please reply on mca_pushpinder1@yahoo.com

With Regards:

Pushpinder Sharma

Respected Sir / MadamI am a B.Tech in Eleactronics and Communication ( 2006 Passout ) and I will be much pleased to be inresult oriented company . I need reference in Vmoksha .I satisfy all the eligibilty requirements and I am also given the Extra Talent Award by NTSE .Kindly provide me with the reference in the company . Expecting a favourable reply .Sincerely Amit Saini

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am a MCA( 2006 Passout ) and I will be much pleased to be in

result oriented company . I need reference in Vmoksha .I satisfy all the eligibilty requirements.u dont have mentioned about any of the email address of your company's employees. Please send that, otherwise please reply on senniyangiri@gmail.com.

Kindly provide me with the reference in the company .

Expecting a favourable reply .

by

senniyangiri

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am a MCA( 2006 Passout ) and I will be much pleased to be in

result oriented company . I need reference in Vmoksha .I satisfy all the eligibilty requirements.u dont have mentioned about any of the email address of your company's employees. Please send that, otherwise please reply on pen2sreejith@rediffmail.com.

Kindly provide me with the reference in the company .

Expecting a favourable reply .

]

Hello sir/madam, I am elgible for this job. I need an employee referral. If anybody knows please mail to me. My mail id is satheestech@gmail.com

Hello,

i have the criteria with the mentioned data.

I need Employee Reference to apply for this. If anyone knows vMOKSHA employee, kindly update here.

Respected Sir/madam,I am a 2006 pass out graduate who fulfills the above criteria. I request the employees of vMoksha to provide me a reference. This is my e-mail idmaheshs59@yahoo.com.Thanks in advance.With regardsMahesh

Respected Sir,

I have seen ur Job Requirement. I have completed B.E. in computer engineering passout 2006 and CDAC course Aug 2006 batch. I m sending my resume. So plz inform me as early as possible.

Please send me the mail id so that i can send u my resume

Recards,

Sudhir Kumawat.

(Mumbai)

:) hi i am eligible for vMoksha candidature profile. If any one working with it plz....send a reference to this my Id manojmahapatra27@gmail.com

Hi Everybody

I find myself eligible for vMOKSHA . 80%,68%,67% throughout.Can i get any employee refference please. i will be so thankful.

sandeep_cse06@rediffmail.com.

regards

sandeep

Hi thats great that Vmoksha is hireing fresher, can any one send me employee refference for that so that i can applyMy email id is: surendersardana@gmail.comsurender_sardana@yahoo.comthankswith regardssurender sardana