Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd (CTS) (www.cognizant.com)

www.ChetanaS.com

cognizant-logo.jpg

We are a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services. Our dedicated employees offer strategic insights, technological expertise and industry experience. Their work is supported by a global delivery network that helps large organizations respond to the challenges of the Future of Work with virtual, flexible, scalable and efficient operations.

(Freshers) Off-Campus : BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech : 2012 / 2013 Passout @ All India

www.ChetanaS.com

We hire fresh graduates who are passionate about making their individual mark on the world and help our organization make our client businesses stronger.

If your focus is customer service, have the passion and a sense of collaboration to work in a global organization, and have the mindset that knows the Future is already here. You are the person we want to recruit.

Register in these links and you will get a call letter from our assessment partner very soon for the (written) aptitude test.

If you clear the aptitude test you will soon get a call for technical cum-HR interview by Cognizants professionals.

Global-header.jpg

www.ChetanaS.com

How to Apply for this Job ?

www.ChetanaS.com

checkalldetails.jpg

www.ChetanaS.com

applyonline.jpg

www.ChetanaS.com

Note: Apply before the link is expired/removed.

Respected Sir,

I have completed B.E Computerscience and am 2011 passed out so can i apply for this post...please y cant u give chance for 2011 batch students also ..last year due to recession no offcampus was there for us...you giving chance to 2012batch same give a chance for 2011 batch students also..there are many people who dint get a job still in our batch too..pls consider 2011 batch also in this offcampus....

Subject: Applying for software development job.

Dear Sir/madam,

I have completed B.E (Applied Electronics & Instrumentation) August 2012.

My technical skills:

· ASP.NET

· C#.net

· Object Oriented PHP

· C

· C++

If my qualifications fit to your needs, I would be delighted to hear from you.

Sincerely,

Krishna Jee

It's for the 2012 and 2013 passouts... hmmm I wish there will be some openings for 2014 passout batch too.. :mellow: I got my amcat scores today.And I did pretty good. I hope CTS will conduct a off campus through amcat again..

Sir/Madam,

As you said, I am pleased to attach my resume for consideration for the post of

software developer. Please review it and note my qualifications for

this position. I am highly motivated to enter a company such as yours

which offers excellent professional growth opportunities.

With Regards,

SAXENA AKASH.

SRM UNIVERSITY

Respected Mam/Sir,

I am a MCA 2012 passout. Working as a software engineer in Allahabad. Last month i have Completed 2 years experience. Now I want to switch my job.

Please consider me for this post.

Thankfully,

Aju John