- Exclusive Job for Chetanaites...
MAQ Software is a digital marketing and a technology solutions company that helps customers reach their markets effectively on time and on budget.
Founded in 2000, the company employs over 300 people in three engineering centers located in Redmond and India (Hyderabad and Mumbai). Our solutions use advanced Business Intelligence features of SQL Server 2012, the latest cloud computing trends including Windows Azure and the latest form factors such as Windows Phone 8.
Engineering Culture :
We foster a strong engineering culture with a can do attitude. All of our key managers share IIT or IIM type of excellence in their backgrounds with significant experience in developing and growing the company for many years. Due to our smaller size, our managers lead the effort of adopting the latest technologies and computing trends ahead of the larger industry players.
ASE / SE
- 2013 batch BE/BTech/ME/MTech (CS/IT) / MCA
- Good academics
- Good pH score
Event Date : 12th December (Bangalore/Delhi)
Job Description :
- Gather software requirements (~10%)
# Participate in regular conference calls with onsite and customer team, develop iterative prototypes based on requirements, contribute to architecture design and discussions.
- Web application development using C#, SharePoint, Microsoft SQL Server (SSRS and SSAS), XML Web Services (~20%)
# Understand individual and team work requirements, write algorithms to convert functional specifications into code, design and develop extremely reliable, scalable and high performing code, ensure code is well documented, write unit test cases to test the software before passing it on to the testing team.
- Business Intelligence (BI) application testing (~50%)
# Plan, develop, and execute test strategies for Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing efforts.
# Responsible for ensuring the consistency between the defined requirements, the implementation of the business logic at the database layer, and the users experience in interacting with that data.
# Work closely with BI, DW, and DB Developers to understand, analyze, make solution recommendations and define test strategy for data design, ETL processes, and the testing of data.
# Develop, maintain, and enhance test suites to verify the validity and accuracy of ETL processes, dimensional data, OLAP cubes and various forms of BI content including reports, dashboards, and analytical models.
# Write relational and multidimensional database queries.
# Debug, monitor, and troubleshoot BI solutions.
- Code Analysis using quality tools (~10%)
# Run quality tools on the software, analyze the reports generated by the tools and incorporate the changes/ results, conduct peer code reviews.
- Training and certifications (~10%)
# Participate in technical trainings and clear Microsoft certifications like 70-461, 70-480, 70-463, 70-466, 70-467, 70-331 etc.
Why consider MAQ Software?
- Work on fairly complex projects for Microsoft Corporation and other US companies on the latest software platform (Visual Studio 2012, SQL Server 2012, SharePoint 2013 and HTML5/ CSS3 etc.)
- Deliver 4 - 6 projects in a typical year to gain great experience and a develop a strong resume
- Follow latest software engineering techniques including Agile and Lean development techniques which empowers you to contribute to your fullest potential
- Highly rated training program in its 9th year, our intense training program prepares you to join live projects within four weeks of joining the company
# SE profile - 7 lakhs
- For NITs (all), IIITs (all), Thapar Patiala, ISM Dhanbad and BITS Pilani and equivalent colleges
# ASE profile - 5 lakhs
- For rest of the colleges
- To begin with, your employment will be a 15 months contract. After 15 months, based on your performance and availability of positions, there will be an opportunity to be considered for a full time position.
- Profile allocation (SE / ASE) will also be subjected to the performance of candidates in test and interviews on the day of selection process.
Salary : Rs.500000/- to Rs.700000/-
Event Date : 12th January 2014
Last Date : 10th January 2014
Job Location : Hyderabad, Mumbai
Note: Locations are subject to change.
Experience Required : Fresher
How to Apply for this Job ?
Important Note from ChetanaS : You can CHECK HERE for Complete Details about eLitmus pH Test.