Wipro BPO (www.wipro.com)
Wipro is a global provider of consulting, IT Services, and outsourced R&D, infrastructure outsourcing and business process services. We deliver technology-driven business solutions that meet the strategic objectives of Global 2000 customers. With over 25 years in the Information Technology business, Wipro is the largest outsourced R & D Services provider and one of the pioneers in the remote delivery of services.
We deliver unmatched business value to customers through a combination of process excellence, quality frameworks and service delivery innovation. Wipro is the World's first PCMM, CMM and CMMi Level 5 certified software Services Company and the first outside USA to receive the IEEE Software Process Award. We are the first services company to embrace Six Sigma, lean manufacturing and factory model concepts to software engineering.
We have a wide geographical diversity of operations with over 40 development centers and 10 near shore centers spread across India, Japan, China, Eastern Europe, France, Austria, Sweden, Germany, UK and USA.
Wipro recorded a 33% growth in Total Revenue with Revenue from combined IT Services equal to $4.3 billion (As per results for the year ended March 31, 2008). Wipro employee strength has grown to over 92,000 at present.
(Freshers) Walk-In : MBA : Finance @ Chennai
WIPRO BPO Walkin for MBA Finance Freshers- 22nd - 25th Oct 2013
Job Position : MBA Finance Fresher
Walk-In Location : Chennai, Tamilnadu
Job Location : Chennai, Tamilnadu
Qualification - Eligibility Criteria : (Mandatory)
# B.Com and MBA Finance
Desired Experience : 0 to 1 Years
# Wipro BPO Hiring for Investment Banking Process.
# Process: Investment Banking.
# Education: B.Com and MBA Finance freshers only can apply.
# Experience: 0 - 1 year
Job Description :
1. Responsible for the executing transactions at sub process level
- Set up of New Client Account across various geographies and various products US, Fixed Income, Equities, Options, others.
- Set up of Confirmations and Settlements Instructions
- Making single/Bulk Amendments in the existing accounts as per requests
2. Responsible for reconciliation of data between various systems and Control Reporting.
3. Responsible for meeting daily and monthly targets
CRITICAL SKILLS REQUIRED :
1. Knowledge of the securities industry recommended but not a requirement.
2. Intermediate knowledge of Excel Skills
3. Proficient Communication skills
4. Excellent Customer facing skills and ability to build rapport with clients.
5. Excellent English written and communication skills
7. Eye for detail.
8. Strong interpersonal skills
Shift : Willingness to work in night shift and relocation.
Transport : Will be provided as per the company policy.
Please Carry below documents (mandatory) :
# 2 Passport Size photos
# Govt Id proof
# Copy of this advertisement
Note: Candidates without meeting given eligibility criteria - Please do NOT apply.
Walk-In Date(s) : From 22nd to 25th October 2013
Walk-In Time : 9 AM to 10 AM only
Walk-In Venue :
105, Anna Salai, Guindy,
Chennai - 32
Contact Person : Haritha
Contact Number : +91-44-30697742