|Tweet - SHARE THIS|
Hexaware Technologies (www.hexaware.com)
Hexaware is a leading Software services provider that offers powerful process-driven, high quality, cost-effective solutions specializing in Application Management, EAI, e-Commerce, ERP and Embedded Systems. Especially into SAP & PeopleSoft
A deep understanding of business processes across a number of service sector industries coupled with a range of cutting edge technology skills help us to provide software services to the Airlines, Banking & Financial Services, Insurance and Healthcare industries while our Technology Practices provide answers to most critical challenges prevalent in the current environment.
Our Onsite/Offshore delivery process allows significant cost saving, our processes are assessed at SEI CMM-Level 5, the highest level of Capability Maturity Model (CMM). BVQi has certified our company ISO 9001: 2000 and our Company has also been assessed for TickIT standards help us to continually add value to our clients.
Our company has acquired the BS 7799 certification for Information Securities Standards.
Our US offices are located in Jamesburg , Chicago, San Jose; internationally-Germany, Japan, France, Singapore, Switzerland, United Kingdom; Chennai and Mumbai, in India.
(Freshers) MBA Passouts from 2013 : Functional Consultants (Peoplesoft) @ Chennai
Note: This is NOT a direct Walk-In. You need to apply only at given URL/EMAIL & Only shortlisted candidates may be called by the company for test/interview.
Job Position : MBA Fresher
Job Designation : Trainee
Job Category : IT / Software
Job Location : Chennai, Tamilnadu
Desired Education : MBA Specialization in HR/Combination of HR & Systems
Desired Experience : 0 to 1 Year
Job Description :
# We are looking for MBA/Equivalent pass outs from 2013 to join us for functional consultant (PeopleSoft/Workday) role.
Functional consultant The main duty of a consultant is to transfer external know-how to the client. It is not manpower that counts but intelligence, understanding of processes, a feeling for defects and general a common sense.
Qualification criteria :
1. Specialization in HR/Combination of HR & Systems
2. Strong in logical/Analytical skills
3. Consistent marks of 60% from secondary school level
4. Engineering degree in UG would be preferable
5. Good written/oral communication & Inter personal skills
6. Experience with IT industry would be an advantage.
7. Should be willing to sign 2 years bond
The incumbent role includes the following :
1. Analysis & Recommendation: To evaluate the current business process of the client. Document the current process/cycle and make recommendations for system that will support & improve the business flow
2. Project Planning: Establish the needed configurations for implementation. Will also involve in mapping analysis of each module & documentation of the same.
3. Implementation/Go Live: Installing and configuring the systems as per the plan, customizing the respective business area and make sure the system reacts in the manner according to the constraints as defined earlier. To ensure training is given to user and the system is usable, performing appropriately and the business flow is correct.
4. After go live a functional consultant is also responsible for ensuring the procedures remains usable and consistent in real live situations and propose enhancements.
How to Apply for this Job ?
Note: Apply before the below URL is expired. You cannot apply after that. Also, apply only if you absolutely meet the eligibility criteria.
Step #1 :
Step #2 :