|Tweet - SHARE THIS|
Bitwise Solutions Pvt Ltd (www.bitwiseglobal.com)
BitWise is a growing Global Consulting and IT services group with companies in US, Australia and India. We consult and deliver solutions in domains such as Banking, Credit Cards, Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare and Media. Our clients are mostly Fortune 500 companies and include 5 of the top 50. Our business model is unique in that we are not just India centric but instead believe in true global resourcing, resulting in far greater opportunities for our people to travel and live abroad. Speed, Expertise, Flexibility and Commitment have always been the core attributes of professionals at BitWise working on a variety of Web, Client Server and Mainframe platforms.We believe that a motivated and professional team of consultants together with an involved and employee friendly management are the key assets that enable us to meet and exceed customer expectations. To facilitate that, we offer a work environment that satisfies the intellectual and emotional needs of our consultants in addition to a compensation package comparable to the best in the industry and opportunity for travel/posting abroad. We need smart and result oriented professionals who are motivated by growth prospects and the urge to be in a position to make a difference. All positions offer unparalleled growth opportunities.
(Freshers) HR Intern @ Pune
Note: This is NOT a direct Walk-In. You need to apply only at given URL/EMAIL & Only shortlisted candidates may be called by the company for test/interview.
Job Position : HR Intern
Job Designation : Trainee
Job Location : Pune, Maharashtra
Desired Experience : 0 Years
Mandatory Skills :
• Proficient in MS office
• Good written and verbal communications skills.
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
Job Description :
• BitWise is looking for Human Resource Intern to assists with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties. This position is for the next 6-8 months.
• Assisting the recruitment team in assessing the papers of fresher candidates
• Maintain database records (MIS of various reports)
• Maintaining employee files
• Assisting in various day-to-day operation of the HR & Recruitment department.
How to Apply for this Job ?
Note: Apply before the below URL is expired. You cannot apply after that. Also, apply only if you absolutely meet the eligibility criteria.
Step #1 :
Step #2 :