|Tweet - SHARE THIS|
Get2Galaxy Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (www.g2g.co)
- Exclusive Job for Chetanaites...
Recruitment for our reputed client - Kode Blink (www.kodeblink.com)
Kode Blink is based out of Bangalore, India. Having our registered office and development center in the IT hub of the world, brings our presence to right where the action is. We are also associated with Start-up Village, Kochi.
Kode Blink’s founders – four young energetic engineers have been working on mobile technology since its inception. Having worked with leading MNCs and big clients, they gained immense experience before starting Kode blink.
Kode Blink is an expert in mobile strategy, design & development. We focus on mobile integrated solutions. We cover the complete spectrum of mobile solution development, from concept creation, product design, prototyping, minimum viable product development, user testing, beta development, market testing to the final launch.
Over the last 2 years, our team have worked with clients across geographies. From a game studio in Europe, to individual entrepreneurs in UAE, to a leading News channel in India, we have worked for diverse clients in various industries. While doing this, we also launched our in-house apps, which have topped iTunes chart. One of our App - Traffic Qatar was crowned as the ‘Must have’ app in Qatar, by The Peninsula Magazine’ in Jan 2013 – and still features in Qatar iTunes’ top 10.
We would like to publish below job requirement in your ChetanaSforum.com
(Freshers / Experienced) Off-Campus : Ruby on Rails Developers @ Bangalore
Note from ChetanaS: This is NOT a direct Walk-In. You need to apply through ChetanaS at given URL & Only shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview.
Job Position : Ruby on Rails (ROR) Developer
Job Category : IT / Software
Interview Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Job Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Compensation : 1 - 2L /Annum
Number of Vacancies : 1
Desired Qualification : Any Graduate
Desired Experience : 0 to 2 Years
Needed Skills :
• Strong programming skills in Ruby On Rails,
• Strong knowledge on design patterns and building scalable apps,
• Knowledge about app deployment on production and maintenance.,
• Knowledge and experience on Backbone js Coffeescript and haml are good to have
Job Description :
• We are looking for a Ruby On Rails developer to work on our client projects and in-house products.
• The developer will be involved in the entire lifecycle of the app, right from concept stage, until delivery and post launch support.
• In the case of in-house apps, the developer will be involved in brainstorming product idea to final development.
• Project complexity may vary from stand alone web app to complex mobile integrated solutions with large number or users and interactions with devices/other apps.
Main Task & Responsibilities :
• Design and develop the server back end for mobile solutions
• Develop user-friendly front end for the web app.
• Deliver across the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
• Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and realize products
• Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions
• Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects
• Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences
• Optimizing performance for the apps
• Conform to coding standards and best practices
Note: Candidates without certification/experience in 'RUBY ON RAILS (ROR)' - Please do NOT apply.
How to Apply for this Job ?
Note: An Online test would be conducted on 28th May 2013. Last Date to Apply - 26th May 2013
Note: Apply before the link is expired/removed.