uttam.siva

(FRESHERS) 'TCS' : Off-Campus : Openings for 2011 / 2012 / 2013 Passout @ All India

Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) (www.tcs.com)
www.ChetanaS.com
icon-tata.png

(Freshers) Off-Campus : 2011 / 2012 / 2013 Passout @ All India
www.ChetanaS.com
Important: Please wait till below image(s) get loaded... Off-Campus details are mentioned in the below image(s).
www.ChetanaS.com
TCS_Freshers_AllIndia_June2012_ChetanaS_

How to Apply for this Job ?
www.ChetanaS.com
checkalldetails.jpg
www.ChetanaS.com
applyonline.jpg
www.ChetanaS.com
Note: Apply before the link is expired/removed.

I'm unable to enter my institution's name in the TCS application. i studied in Pondicherry university, but its not found in the list. what should i do?

I'm unable to enter my institution's name in the TCS application. i studied in Pondicherry university, but its not found in the list. what should i do?

Isn't there an option to select 'Others' ?

actualy i forgot my CT/DT Refrence IT as well as my password also...

so wat to do nw...?

your CT/DT Refrence id and password is sent to your email id during registration itself.check it.

when is TCS off-campus requirement for freshers(2012)?? I cud'nt see the image which shows the venue details// so please cud u tell me venue details and mail me details specially for delhi/ncr venue in vishuhak@gmail.com please....

"You have declared break in studies/work experience and pending backlogs, if any, during your academics. "    yes/no?

what is the meaning of above line in the TCS campus portal application form?

whether i should write yes or no?

"You have declared break in studies/work experience and pending backlogs, if any, during your academics. "    yes/no?

what is the meaning of above line in the TCS campus portal application form?

whether i should write yes or no?

yes, after completing +2 i have break but no break after joining college till now

"You have declared break in studies/work experience and pending backlogs, if any, during your academics. "    yes/no? what is the meaning of above line in the TCS campus portal application form?whether i should write yes or no?

Whats ur exact doubt ?if u have any break in academics/work or having backlogs yet to be cleared, then say 'YES'.for eg, if you completed 12th in year 2008, but joined Engineering in year 2009, then its 1 year break.or, if you have taken long leave for 1 year in your work, then its a break.