About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
(Freshers / Experienced) Associate System Engineers @ Bangalore (Karnataka)
Note: This is NOT a direct Walk-In. You need to apply only at given URL & Only shortlisted candidates may be called by the company for test/interview.
Resource Request ID 2013-85375
Country - State/Province - City IN-KA-Bangalore
Category Information Technology - Service Desk
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a “Associate System Engineer” to join our team in 'Bangalore'.
Position Functions or Responsibilities :
1. Receiving Calls/Emails/Web tickets from end users (UK based) for services, inquiries and problem notifications and log them into the ticketing tool.
2. Attempt resolution of tickets relating to end user computing equipment (desktops, laptops, office applications, printers e.t.c)
3. Resolve incidents within prescribed time limits, if possible; otherwise, escalate to appropriate Level 2 groups.
4. Triaging the tickets to different support groups based on category of the ticket
5. Following up on tickets and tracking them to closure
6. Providing sufficient and accurate information to users on the ticket status
Basic Qualifications :
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
How to Apply for this Job ?
Note: This is NOT a direct Walk-In. You need to apply only at given URL & Only shortlisted candidates may be called by the company for test/interview. Apply before the link is expired/removed.