|Tweet - SHARE THIS|
Aditya Birla Group (www.adityabirla.com)
US $35 billion corporation, the Aditya Birla Group is in the League of Fortune 500. It is anchored by an extraordinary force of over 133,000 employees, belonging to 42 different nationalities. This year the Group was declared among the top best employers in India by the Aon-Hewitt Survey and ranked second. It was also ranked among the top employers in the Asia Pacific Region. Earlier, the Group has been adjudged among the top six great places for leaders to work in the Asia Pacific Region (The Hewitt Associates, The RBL Group and Fortune Magazine Study 2009). The Group operates in 33 countries and over 60 per cent of its revenues flow from its overseas operations.
The Chemicals business is spread across India, Thailand and China.
In India, the chemicals business operates through four companies: Aditya Birla Nuvo, Grasim Industries, Aditya Birla Chemicals (India) (formerly known as Bihar Caustic and Chemicals Limited) and Tanfac.
In Thailand, the business operates through two companies: Aditya Birla Chemicals (Thailand) Ltd and Thai Peroxide Company Ltd. In China, the chemicals business operates through Aditya Birla Grasun Chemicals (Fangchenggang) Ltd.
The business covers six major product segments: chlor-alkalis, epoxy, fluorine chemicals, peroxides, phosphates and sulphites. These chemicals find application across a wide range of industries including food, food processing, personal consumer products, coating, civil engineering, wind energy, composites, electrical, pulp and paper, detergents, water treatment and metal treatment.
The business exports to 58 countries across the globe. The products are manufactured at eleven units ¿ five in India, five in Thailand and one in China. The chemicals produced at these factories are recognised the world over for their high quality. The business is setting up new greenfield project in the form of a chemical complex at Vilayat, Gujarat and also has plans to set-up a plant at Patalganga near Mumbai.
(Freshers) BE / B.Tech (Instrumentation) : Graduate Engineer Trainees (GET) @ Nagda (Madhya Pradesh)
Note: This is NOT a direct Walk-In. You need to apply only at given URL & Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
Name of the Business Unit : Grasim Chemical Division
Job Description :
Job Title: GET - Instrumentation
Job ID: 38220
Job Location: GCD, Nagda
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Experience: 0 to 1 Years
Qualifications: B.E. / B.Tech (Instrumentation)
Mandatory Skills :
- Ability to apply knowledge
- Ability to correlate theory and practicals
- Personal experience of an electronic undergrad
- Understanding of Organization structure & processes
- Generic, Area Specific & On-the-Job training
- Inculcating & Adherence to Corporate Code of Conduct & Group Values etc
- Safety & Work environment
- Administrative / Technical capability building
Infrastructure & Welfare Fac :
1. Well established Residential Colony with all basic facilities.
2. Aditya Birla Public School affiliated with Central Board of Secondary Education up to 12th standard having strength of over 2500 students / Govt. College affiliated to Vikram University, Ujjain (M.P.)
3. For entertainment - Staff club, Cinema Halls, TV Cable & DTH connections, Parks, Temple and highly environmentally protected area.
4. Nearest railway station - Nagda Appx. 1 km. from colony.
5. Nearest Airport - Indore Airport - 120 kms from Nagda.
6. Medical Facilities – Well equipped hospital having 120 bed capacity with all modern equipments and team of specialist Doctors.
Last Date of Applications : 15.01.2013
How to Apply for this Job ?
Note: Last Date of Applications - 15 January 2013
Note: This is NOT a direct Walk-In. You need to apply only at given URL & Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview. Apply before the link is expired/removed.