- PLEASE SHARE TO HELP OTHERS
Corrosion Technology Services Middle East LLC (www.ctscp.com)
The largest specialist provider of cathodic protection services in the region.
(0-2 Years) BE / B.Tech : Graduate Trainee Engineer - AC Modelling AND Cathodic Protection @ Dubai / UAE
Note: This is NOT a direct Walk-In. You need to apply only at given URL/EMAIL & Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
Job Position : Graduate Trainee Engineer - AC Modelling AND Cathodic Protection
Job Category : Heat Ventilation / Air Conditioning
Job Location : Dubai / UAE
Desired Education : B.Tech/BE - Electrical
Desired Experience : 0 to 2 Years
Desired Skills :
• A very competitive salary is offered together with a handsome (retention) bonus at the end of the four years.
• Non electrical engineers will not be considered. Interviews will be conducted in Mumbai and Chennai in Jan 2013.
• Your email should clearly state your passport number.
Job Description :
• The largest specialist provider of cathodic protection services in the region seeks to hire a top grade electrical engineer to be trained in specialized AC mitigation modeling software and to develop as a cathodic protection engineer. While the primary focus would be to gain proficiency in the specialized modeling software, the candidate will also be expected to learn other aspects of cathodic protection as decided by the company.
The candidate must:
• Be an exceptionally bright electrical engineer who has recently qualified;
• Have a proven ability in computer modeling and be able to quickly learn the nuances of the AC mitigation modeling software;
• Make a commitment to spend atleast four years with the company, the first two years of which will be the training period;
• Have excellent oral and written communication skills in English; and
• Be ready to take up the assignment at short notice and so must have a passport already in hand.
How to Apply for this Job ?
Note: Apply before the below URL is expired. You cannot apply after that. Also, apply only if you absolutely meet the eligibility criteria.
Step #1 :
Step #2 :