For a rewarding career with a company that has:
* A consistent track record of profitable growth with clear vision and values
* The ability to face the good and not-so-good times with resilience
* Proven skills to develop new products and enter new markets
* Been providing hands on experience for consultants to work on end-to-end solutions
* Expertise in honing talents, recognizing achievements, and valuing contributions
* The belief that people need to enjoy their work to give their best
* Dynamic and professional environment that values each person's perspective
* Latest technologies, challenging assignments, attractive compensation, open culture, and good interpersonal relationships
* A well-defined commitment to the success of its people
HTC Global Services has all this and more. We are an 'Inc. 500 Hall of Fame' company, working with the state-of-the-art technology, equipment and processes and providing business solutions across a wide range of verticals.
Established in 1990, HTC is a leading global IT Solutions and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) provider with headquarters in Troy, Michigan. HTC is a mid-sized IT company with over 5000 qualified and experienced professionals.
HTC has a strong client base of Global 2000 customers. HTC has global delivery centers across multiple time zones in North America, India, and Malaysia and offices in several countries serving the customers in the United States, Canada, UK, Europe (Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, and Scandinavian countries), Middle East, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, China, India and Hong Kong.
HTC has also invested over 300 crores in India, in the recent past, to expand its current facilities in MEPZ, Chennai and has acquired new facilities in Guindy, Chennai and Begumpet, Hyderabad. In addition, HTC has invested in training facilities at its headquarters in Troy, Michigan and at Malaysia to develop talent within the US and APAC regions. HTC has aggressive development plans in Gurgaon, Mumbai, and Bangalore and has major recruitment strategies in these cities to support existing and new customer engagements.
If you are looking for a challenging job with an attractive compensation and an open culture where you can grow and develop with one of the fastest growing companies in America, HTC is the place for you.
(0-2 Years) Walk-In : BE / B.Tech / MCA / MS / M.Sc : 2010 / 2011 / 2012 Passout : IT Project Trainees / Trainee Engineers @ Chennai
SECURE your FUTURE in IT. If your goal is to become a global IT professional, you are in the right place, look no where else. With the right blend of technical and managerial inputs, through a part-time IT training program combined with a permanent employment in IT enabled services, HTCs earn while you learn initiative, equips you well for a secure future in IT. Come Join HTC and reach new heights in IT career. Walk-in for a promising career with HTC.
Job Position : IT Project Trainee / Trainee Engineer
Job Category : IT / Software
Walk-In Location : Chennai, Tamilnadu
Job Location : Chennai, Tamilnadu
Compensation : Best in the ITES Industry
Number of Vacancies : 500
Desired Qualification : BE / B.Tech / MCA / MS IT / M.Sc CS - passed out in 2010, 2011 & 2012
Desired Experience : 0 to 2 Years
Documents to be brought for the interview (mandatory) :
• Updated Resume with final year project details & percentile information (10th, 12th and Graduation)
• Educational certificates (original & photocopies)
• Two passport size photographs
• Photo identity proof : College ID / Passport / Driving License / Pan Card / Voter ID)
• Technical certificates (if any)
Note: Selected Candidates Will Receive Spot Offer.
Walk-In Date : From 22nd December 2012 to 6th January 2013 (Excluding 1st January 2013)
Walk-In Timings : 10 AM 4 PM
Walk-In Venue :
HTC Global Services (India) Pvt. Ltd.,
Unit 25, SDF II, Phase II, MEPZ,
Chennai - 600045
Contact Person : Joseph / Rajagopalan
Contact Number : +91-44-22623522