(Freshers / Experienced) Release Engineer - 504438 @ Hyderabad
Note: This is NOT a direct Walk-In. You need to apply only at given URL & Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
What can make your technology career even greater? Want more opportunities to grow and develop? We invest in rich technology resources and talented people to help glean and use intelligence in ways that drive quality and affordability of healthcare for millions of people worldwide. It's your chance to be a transformational force in the industry. If you believe there is always a better way, take the next step in exploring your potential with UnitedHealth Group.
- Technology Engineering is a product engineering centric organization within United Helath Group, which focuses on development of healthcare products using PDLM & other prevailing industry standard techniques.
- An information and technology-enabled Health Service Platform
- Our goal: help make the health care system work better for everyone
- Backed by the resources of UnitedHealth Group…but not a health insurance provider
- Works with multiple payers: UHC, Aetna, Cigna, Humana, healthfirst, Amerigroup & BCBS
- Write and maintain automated build scripts.
- Administer continuous integration and build servers.
- Maintain catalog of internal software artifacts.
- Assist project teams with source code control (branching, merging, tagging).
- Assist QA department in generating automated code quality reports.
- Train developers on SCM best practices.
- Write technical documentation.
- Keep skills up to date through ongoing self directed training.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Thorough understanding of software development processes and industry best practices.
- Disciplined, engineering oriented mindset.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong technical and platform knowledge, including some or all of: Windows, Java, Scripting languages, Source Control, Continuous Integration
- Build Artifact Repositories, Project and issue tracking software, Web Application servers, Databases, Web Service APIs.
- Good understanding of virtualization, dynamic provisioning.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field, or equivalent experience.
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow. Come,Join us if you are ready for your Life's best work!
Contest Number: 504438
Job Title: Release Engineer
Job Family: Information Technology
Business Segment: UHG IT
Job Location Information:
Region: Asia Pacific
State - Province: Andra Pradesh
Additional Job Detail Information:
Employee Status: Regular
Shift: Day Job
Telecommuter Position: No
Overtime Status: Exempt
How to Apply for this Job ?
Note: This is NOT a direct Walk-In. You need to apply only at given URL & Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview. Apply before the link is expired/removed.