TE CONNECTIVITY (www.www.te.com)
TE Connectivity is an industry leader with an entrepreneurial spirit, fueled by innovation and collaboration. Our emphasis on forward thinking has attracted the brightest industry minds, allowing them to thrive and create breakthrough solutions that deliver a competitive advantage to our customers.
TE Connectivity is a global, $14 billion company that designs and manufactures approximately 500,000 products that connect and protect the flow of power and data inside the products that touch every aspect of our lives. Our nearly 100,000 employees partner with customers in virtually every industry—from consumer electronics, energy and healthcare, to automotive, aerospace and communication networks-enabling smarter, faster, better technologies to connect products to possibilities.
TE Connectivity is an independent publicly traded company whose common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “TEL.”
(Freshers) Engineering Systems Analysts I @ Bangalore
Note: This is NOT a direct Walk-In. You need to apply only at given URL & Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
Requisition ID : 2012-40639
• The Global Engineering Systems organization has an entry level opportunity for a college intern capable of serving in a business analyst and/or a development/programmer role with the following responsibilities:
Primary Responsibilities :
• Design, develop, test, and debug Java applications for the company’s engineering toolset.
• Perform regression testing and package software applications for global distribution.
• Assist in configuring, customizing, and testing new releases of our major PLM solutions.
• Assist in gathering user requirements for new functionality of our PLM solutions.
• Communicate defects and desired enhancements to software vendors to improve their products.
• Perform system analysis, tuning & optimization for server based components as well as local client systems.
• Analyze and resolve data corruption and localized performance issues.
• Analyze, modify and document existing application code.
• Develop and maintain technical documentation (use/functional/design requirements, best practices, change requests, code documentation).
• Adhering to the company's software engineering methodology.
Responsibilities & Qualifications :
Competencies & Experience Required/Desired :
• Understanding of and hands on experience with web-based application development.
• Solid organizational, verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
• Strong spoken and written English language communication.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Ability to work on multiple projects and work streams at one time and deliver results based on project deadlines.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
• Ability to flex daily work schedule as needed to allow for time-zone differences for global teamwork, planning, communication, and training.
• English speaking & writing skills
Educational Required/Desired :
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field of study
• Proven technical leadership demonstrated in course projects and internships.
• Working experience with social media.
How to Apply for this Job ?
Note: This is NOT a direct Walk-In. You need to apply only at given URL & Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview. Apply before the link is expired/removed.