|Tweet - SHARE THIS|
HCL Technologies Limited (www.hcl.com)
HCL is a $6.2 billion leading global technology and IT enterprise comprising two companies listed in India - HCL Technologies and HCL Infosystems. Founded in 1976, HCL is one of India's original IT garage start-ups. A pioneer of modern computing, HCL is a global transformational enterprise today. Its range of offerings includes product engineering, custom & package applications, BPO, IT infrastructure services, IT hardware, systems integration, and distribution of information and communications technology (ICT) products across a wide range of focused industry verticals. The HCL team consists of over 90,000 professionals of diverse nationalities, who operate from 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. HCL has partnerships with several leading global 1000 firms, including leading IT and technology firms.
(Freshers) Walk-In : Technical Support Executives @ Chennai
Job Position : Technical Support Executive
Job Designation : Associate/Senior Associate (Technical)
Job Category : BPO, Call Centre, ITES
Walk-In Location : Chennai, Tamilnadu
Job Location : Chennai, Tamilnadu
Number of Vacancies : 100
Desired Qualification : Graduates in any discipline
Desired Experience : 0 Years
• Provides technical assistance and training to customers by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
• Include the following. Other duties may be assigned as required.
• Provide client support and technical issue resolution via E-Mail, phone and other electronic medium.
• Configuration of client's equipment to connect to the Internet via modem/DSL Router (Dialup/DSL customers only).
• Configure software to connect to Internet application servers.
• Provide training to clients in the use of system and applications as related to Internet.
• Obtain general understanding of OS and application operations related to company offered services.
• Identify and correct or advise, on operational issues in client computer systems.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Education and/or Experience :
• Education :Graduates in any discipline
• Experience : Freshers
Please Carry (mandatory) :
• Updated Resume Copy
• Photo ID proof
Walk-In Date : On 14th, 15th & 16th November 2012 : 10 AM to 5 PM
Walk-In Venue :
HCL Technologies Ltd.,
Business Services, WSS Towers, 1st Floor,
No. 106 & No. 108,
Harris Road, Langs Garden Road,
Chennai - 600002
Landmark: Near Casino Theatre
Contact Person : Hemalatha Niranjan
Contact Number : +91-44-33410702