Photo
- - - - -

(FRESHERS) 'EENADU TELEVISION' recruits FRESHERS

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Vins.T

Posted 30 January 2007 - 10:05 AM

- PLEASE SHARE

Eenadu Television is the one of the largest satellite channel network in India with digital, round the clock infotainment channels ETV Telugu, ETV Bangla, ETV Marathi, ETV Kannada, ETV Urdu, ETV Madhya Pradesh, ETV Rajsthan, ETV Bihar, ETV Uttar Pradesh, ETV Oriya and ETV Gujarati.

Management Trainee
Incumbents would be responsible for all HR functions, which include HR Planning, recruitment designing and implementing HRD practices, HRIS, salary administration, ensuring compliance with relevant labour laws/regulations, office administration etc.
www.ChetanaS.com
Applicants should be post-graduates in Human Resource Management from a reputed University / Institute. They should have a good academic knowledge in the aforesaid fields. Working knowledge of computers is essential.

Education: MBA
Job Location: Hyderabad
Key Skills: hr,hrd,recruitment,hris,mba,mhrm

Interested candidates either experienced or freshers may send in their resume with details of qualifications, experience, Last drawn salary (as applicable) and minimum salary acceptable, with a recent passport size photograph, within 10 days to:
THE GENERAL MANAGER HR
ETV NETWORK, RAMOJI FILM CITY
HYDERABAD 5001 512.

#2 Manjusha K N

Manjusha K N

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 10:37 AM

[attachment=1175:attachment][attachment=1174:attachment]Sir,I have seen your advertisement for the post of Management Trainee-HR in 'Chethana'.I found it highly matching with my skills and interest.I am pursuing my MBA-HR.My course will be completed by June 2007.I am attaching my resume along with this mail.Expecting a favourable reply from your side.Regards,Manjusha K.N.

#3 ChetanaS

ChetanaS

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 48,800 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 10:38 AM

I am attaching my resume along with this mail.Expecting a favourable reply from your side.

Dear Manjusha,
Please post a hard copy of your resume to the given address.

THE GENERAL MANAGER HR
ETV NETWORK, RAMOJI FILM CITY
HYDERABAD 5001 512.

#4 anushaaries1985

anushaaries1985

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 11:29 AM

Dear Sir,I Would like to apply for this post in your prestigious institution. I have seen your advertisement for the post of Management Trainee-HR in 'Chethana'.I found it highly matching with my skills and interest.I am pursuing my MBA-HR.My course will be completed by June 2007.I am attaching my resume along with this mail.Expecting a favourable reply from your side.Regards,Anusha

#5 PIRATE

PIRATE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26,360 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 11:01 AM

Eenadu Television ( www.etv.co.in ) is one of the largest satellite channel network in India with digital, round the clock infotainment channels ETV Telugu, ETV Bangla, ETV Marathi, ETV Kannada, ETV Urdu, ETV Madhya Pradesh, ETV Rajsthan, ETV Bihar, ETV Uttar Pradesh, ETV Oriya and ETV Gujarati.

Designation : Executive HR / Management Trainee
Experience : 0 - 3 years
Education : UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG - MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, HR/Industrial Relations

Job Description
Incumbents would be responsible for all HR functions, which include HR Planning, recruitment designing and implementing HRD practices, HRIS, salary administration, ensuring compliance with relevant labour laws/regulations, office administration etc.

Desired Profile
Applicants should be post-graduates in Human Resource Management from a reputed University / Institute. They should have 1-2 years of hands-on experience in the aforesaid fields. Working knowledge of computers is essential.
Freshers are encouraged to apply, they can be considered for Management Trainee position.
Candidates should know Oriya & English languages, candidates from Orissa are preferred.

The above Positions are based at Bhubaneswar & Hyderabad.

Interested candidates may send in their resume with details of qualifications and experience (if any), Last drawn salary (if any) and minimum salary acceptable, with a recent passport size photograph, within 10 days to: Central HR, Ramoji Film City, Hyderabad - Andhra Pradesh 501512