Arise HR Services (www.arisehr.com)
- Exclusive Job for Chetanaites...
About Arise HR Services :
We-Arise HR Services are one of the professional executive & recruitment firm. We are purely into Human Resourcing and IT recruitments. We have been providing our services for fortune 500 companies.
Recruitment for our reputed client - AMAZON INDIA
About Amazon India :
Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMZN) is a US-based multinational electronic commerce company. Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, it is the world's largest online retailer, with nearly three times the Internet sales revenue of the runner up, Staples, Inc., as of January 2010.
We would like to publish below job requirement in your ChetanaSforum.com
(Freshers) Walk-In : Customer Support Associates @ Hyderabad
Job Position : Customer Support Associate
Job Designation : CSE (Non-Voice)
Walk-In Location : Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Job Location : Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Compensation :As per market+Cab Facility+Food Coupons+Shift Allowances+Over time allowances+Medical Insurance
Job Timings : Should be flexible to work in rotational shifts
Desired Qualification :
• Any Graduates/Post Graduates B.Sc, B.Com, M.Com, BCA, B.Pharma, M.Pharma, BBA, MBA, B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc (All science Graduates) All Eligible
Desired Experience : 0 Years
Job Profile :
• Customer Support Associate: Email/Chat Process
• Resolving customer queries through E-mails or Chat
• Offered candidates should be available to join Amazon immediately.
Job Description :
• We are hiring freshers for Non voice process as Email Customer Support Associates for Amazon.com, US based fortune 500 company, Hyderabad.
Key Skills Desired :
• Excellent communications skills (Written and verbal)
• Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
• Excellent documentation skills
• Good comprehension skills-- ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
• Ability to concentrate - follow customer issue without distraction to resolution
• Good composition skills-- ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
• Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently.
• Should be flexible to work in rotational shifts.
Interview Rounds :
• 3 Rounds
Areas to focus for the Interview :
• English Grammar
Please Carry (mandatory) :
• Updated Resume Copy
• A printout of this ChetanaS job posting
• Photo ID proof
Note: Those who applied within the last 6 months cannot apply. No Registration Fee.
Note: You can mention the reference as 'ChetanaS'.
Walk-In Date : On 11th September 2012 (Tuesday) : 9.30 AM to 3.30 PM
Walk-In Venue :
Wesley PG College,
Opp Anand Theater, SP-Road,
Contact Person : HR
Contact Number : +91-40-66908659