|Tweet - SHARE THIS|
Aricent Group (www.aricent.com)
- Exclusive Job for Chetanaites...
We would like to publish below job requirement in your ChetanaSforum.com
(Freshers) Walk-In : BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MCA / BCA / B.Sc / M.Sc : 2011 / 2012 Passout : Trainee (Network Support) @ Gurgaon
Employee Reference Details
Employee Name : ANAND BHAT
Employee ID : 28706
Note: If you meet the Eligibility Criteria, You can write these Employee Reference Details at the top of your resume and attend the Walk-In. You can also fill in these details in Employment Application Form.
Job Position : Trainee (Network Support)
Job Category : Hardware / Networking
Walk-In Location : Gurgaon, NCR
Job Location : Gurgaon, NCR
Eligibility Criteria :
• BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MCA / BCA / B.Sc (I.T/Computer Science) / M.Sc (I.T/Computer Science)
• Candidates should be 2011/2012 pass outs only.
• Undergraduates are not eligible.
• Also, candidates awaiting their final semester/year results or having backlog are not eligible
Desired Experience : 0 Years
Job Profile :
• Interacting with customers, understanding their needs and providing technical support to customers by remotely accessing their networks & troubleshooting the queries working on all CISCO products.
Training Duration : 12 months
Skills Required :
• Fairly conversant with Networking Fundamentals viz:
- Routing Protocols
- TCP/ IP and IRQs
- Basic operating systems related to networking
Job Description :
• Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
• Willing to work in 24*7 Support (US Shifts)
• Should be willing to work on voice based technical support
• Candidates will be paid a fixed stipend during the training period
• After successful completion of training, candidates may get regularized subject to performance & open positions
• Trainees will get a stipend of INR 12,000/- for first 6 months and INR 16000/- from the 7th month onwards
• Company will provide free pick-up & drop through Delhi-NCR
• Company will partially sponsor CCNA certification and candidates will go through Voice and Accent training and product specific training before they start handling technical cases
• Incase of regularization post successful completion of 12 months training the starting package will be INR 3 lakhs per annum with the designation of Associate Network Engineer and employees will have the opportunity of higher level of Cisco certification.
• Candidates should be 2011/2012 pass outs only. Undergraduates are not eligible. Also, candidates awaiting their final semester/year results or having backlog are not eligible
• Candidates who have attended the interview in the last 6 months need not appear for the interview process
Please Carry below documents (mandatory) :
• Updated Resume Copy
• A printout of this ChetanaS job posting
• Photo ID proof
Note: Candidates meeting the above eligibility criteria can appear for the selection process as per the below mentioned schedule:
Walk-In Date : On 11th August 2012 (Saturday) : 10 AM to 1 PM
Walk-In Venue :
Plot 16, Electronic City,
Contact Person : Kamini Kinra