|Tweet - SHARE THIS|
Euronet Global development Center (www.euronetworldwide.com)
Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT) facilitates the movement of payments around the world and serves as a critical link between our partners - Financial Institutions, Retailers, Service Providers - and their end Consumers, both locally and globally. Founded in 1994, Euronet has established itself as a leading electronic payments provider. Euronet's customers are served from three core business segments: Electronic Financial Transactions (EFT - including Payments Software), Prepaid (epay) and Money Transfer. In 2011, the Company processed approximately $73 billion in ATM, prepaid and money transfer payments for more than 190 financial institutions, 200 mobile operators, approximately 449,000 retailer and agent locations, and millions of individual consumers worldwide.
(0-3 Years) Level1 Support Engineers @ Pune
Note: This is NOT a direct Walk-In. You need to apply only at given URL/EMAIL & Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
Job Position : Level1 Support Engineer
Job Designation : Trainee
Job Category : IT / Software
Job Location : Pune, Maharashtra
Number of Vacancies : 1
Desired Experience : 0 to 3 Years
Key Skills : Level 1 Support, IT service desk, 24*7, rotational shifts, Incident Management, request management, Technical Monitoring, ITO, EFT, ATM, POS, it helpdesk
Job Profile :
• To continuously monitor, detect and troubleshoot, Application, Infrastructure and network issues, initiate escalation to L2 teams for issues that cannot be resolved by GL1.
• The L1 support Engineer will work in Rotational shifts during the day or night on a weekly rotational basis.
• Ensure that all system acitivities such as file transfer, End of day banking procedures are executed on time
• Take decisions for quick and proper resolution of issues based the operating procedures
• Analyze and troubleshoot issues and communicate to stakeholders within the defined SLA
• Update the daily reports with accurate information on a daily basis.
• Assume full ownership for resolution of incidents and requests owned by GL1; work on the incident and request management queue.
• To perform all tasks and activities from the daily checklist within the specified timelines including procedures, Schedule Jobs, and incoming process/outgoing process; file transfers, Cash fill procedure etc.
• Perform system documentation tasks and other tasks or activities related to continuous service improvement.
Job Specification :
1) Graduates or Engineers (Any discipline full time university degree)
2) Good communication skills, positive attitude, good problem solving and analytical skills.
3) Willingness to work in rotational shifts (Transport facility is provided)
4) People with service desk experience will be given preference
5) Exposure to EFT or banking domain would be an added advantage.
6) Commitment for a period of 2 years. (Training will be provided)
How to Apply for this Job ?
Note: Apply before the below URL is expired. You cannot apply after that. Also, apply only if you absolutely meet the eligibility criteria.
Step #1 :
Step #2 :