- PLEASE SHARE TO HELP OTHERS
IBM India Pvt. Limited. (Jobs@IBM)
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
IBM has been expanding its footprint in India - and has a presence in over 200 cities and towns across the country - either directly or through its strong business partner network. IBM India has clearly established itself as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry - and continues to transform itself to align with global markets and geographies to grow this leadership position. Widely recognised as an employer of choice, IBM holds numerous awards for its industry-leading employment practices and policies.
The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
(Experienced) Walk-In : Linux Admin @ Bangalore
Job Position : Linux Admin
Job Designation : System Administrator
Job Category : IT / Software
Walk-In Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Job Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Desired Experience : 6 to 12 Years (Mandatory)
Level : L3 and Above
Linux Admin Job Description :
Level 3 / Level 4
Experience : Relevant : 5+ Years/Total 6+ Years
• Install, Configure, Upgrade automated Security healthchecking client
• Support Level 3 automated Security healthchecking client
• Install, Configure, Upgrade automated Patch management client
• Support Level 3 automated Patch management client
• Install, Configure, Upgrade Enterprise Automations Client Software
• Support Level 3 Enterprise Automations Client Software
• Install, Configure, Upgrade Hardware monitoring Client Software
• Support Level 3 Hardware monitoring Client Software
• Install, Configure, Upgrade Electronic Software Distribution Client Software
• Support Level 3 Electronic Software Distribution Client Software
• Implement security patches - Automated implementation
• Implement security patches - Manual implementation
• Backout security patches Bundle
• Support Level 3 OS monitoring Client Software
• Support Level 3 Backup and Recovery client
• Install / Upgrade Device Drivers
• Configure Device Drivers
• Update Unix Operating system
• Perform Level 3 Support Unix Operating system
• Install / Upgrade High Availability / Clustering environment
• Configure High Availability / Clustering environment
• Configure High Availability / Storage Devices
• Configure High Availability / Network Devices
• Perform Failover Testing
• Support High Availability environment
Please come for a F2F round of interview if you have experience in LINUX ADMIN and if you are interested in this position with IBM.
Interested Please walk-in to below address on 21st July 2012 (Saturday) b/w 10.30 AM 1.30 PM
Please carry the following mandatory documents :
1. Hard copy of the interview invite (PLEASE PRINT & CARRY ALONG!!!)
2. Hard copy of the resume
3. Copy of Offer letter / Increment letter
4. Copy of Latest 3months payslips
5. Carry a Valid Govt Approved Photo ID Proof (Original) and a copy of it without fail.
6. One passport size Photograph
• Selection of the candidates is at the sole discretion of IBM Recruitment Team.
• If you have attended in the last 3 months, you need not attend.
Walk-In Date : On 21st July 2012 (Saturday) : 10.30 AM to 1.30 PM
Walk-In Venue :
IBM India Pvt Ltd
G1 Block, Manyata Embassy Business Park,
Nagawara Outer Ring Road,
Contact Person : Nayonika