BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 36 countries and serving more than 100 markets. BNY Mellon is a leading provider of financial services for institutions, corporations and high-net-worth individuals, providing superior asset management and wealth management, asset servicing, issuer services, clearing services and treasury services through a worldwide client-focused team. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation.
BNY Mellon Asset Management is one of the world's leading asset management organizations, encompassing BNY Mellon's affiliated investment management firms and global distribution companies. Our asset management boutiques and services include: The Alcentra Group, BNY Mellon ARX, BNY Mellon Cash Investment Strategies, BNY Mellon Western FMC, The Boston Company Asset Management, The Dreyfus Corporation, EACM Advisors, Hamon Investment Group, Insight Investment Management, Mellon Capital Management, The Newton Group, Pareto Investment Management, Siguler Guff, Standish, Urdang, Walter Scott, and West LB Mellon.
(Freshers) Data Analysts @ Pune
Job Position : Data Analyst
Job Number : 1206090
Internal Job Code : 51196
Job : Investment Management
Job Location : Pune, Maharashtra
Organization : Mellon Capital Management-HR06141
Desired Qualifications :
• Knowledge of financial instruments-equity, fixed income, Derivatives and investment terminology
• Good excel skills: required
• Good quantitative skills with knowledge of statistics: required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills: required
• The candidate must be very detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
• Bachelors degree in Finance with up to 1 year of experience or MBA/PGDBM Fresher
• 0-1 Years of experience of working in financial sector: preferred
Job Description :
• The person will support various groups in MCM like Product Marketing, Performance Measurement and Client Reporting as Operations Executive.
The candidates primary responsibility for various groups is as follows :
• Product marketing work involves updating Performance, AUM, Characteristics and Gain/Loss data on Consultants websites on a monthly and Quarterly basis.
• Performance Measurement work involves calculating monthly/quarterly performance returns for various funds and benchmarks and uploading the same onto MCM website.
• Client reporting work involves creating user-ids and homepages for all new as well as existing clients and providing timely access of various reports to these users. This also involves producing the client reports in a timely manner.
• Along with these, person will be responsible for preparing Process Documents and identifying automation opportunities in routine tasks.
Job Segments :
• Bank, Banking, Data, Data Analyst, Database, Equity, Finance, Management, Marketing, MBA, Product Marketing, Technology
How to Apply for this Job ?
Note: Apply before the link is expired/removed.