- PLEASE SHARE TO HELP OTHERS
Campus Select India Pvt Ltd (www.campusselect.in)
- Exclusive Job for Chetanaites...
Campus Select (I) Pvt. Ltd., is a campus advisory company, Campus Select has placed over 24,000 students in 700 companies in span of 3 years. Making it as one of the largest fresher hiring service provider.
Recruitment for our reputed clients - MNC Companies
We would like to publish below job requirement in your ChetanaSforum.com
(Freshers) Off-Campus : BE / B.Tech / MCA : 2012 Passout : Technical Placement Week @ Bangalore
Campus Select is happy to announce that we are organizing "2012 BE/B.Tech/MCA Off-Campus Technical Placement Week from 20th to 28th July 2012".
Job Position : Software Developer / Trainee / Tech Support
Job Category : IT / Software / IMS / ITES
Interview Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Job Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
No. Of Companies Participating : 8 to 10
Salary Range : Rs. 1.2 Lakhs to 3.5 Lakhs per annum
Desired Qualification :
• BE/B.Tech/MCA - 2012 Graduating Students only need apply
• 60% throughout is a must for Software Developer / Trainee positions without any active backlog
• Below 60% can apply for Tech Support and other positions
Desired Experience : 0 Years
Companies participating in Technical placement week and companies scheduled in the month of July :
• BHEA Technologies
• Trigent Software
• Acropetal Technologies
• Viz Experts
• Tricon Infotech
• Kilmist Infotech
• Canarys Automation Pvt. Ltd., and many more...
Please visit www.campusselect.in for more details about the companies participating in Technical placement week and companies scheduled in the month of July.
How to Apply for this Job ?
Technical Placement Week Dates : From 20th to 28th July 2012
Note: The Off-Campus drives / drives conducted in Technical placement week are not a walk-in drive. The call letters shall be sent to eligible candidates on preference to who have subscribed for Campus select APTI privilege account.
Benefits of APTI Privilege Account :
• 20 to 50 Online practice test based on your APTI subscription plan to prepare for various companies aptitude test
• Free Job openings matching your criteria in off campus drives and technical placement week.
• Free Career counseling sessions
• FREE workshop on APTI preparation Tips and Interview process
• Sharing of your online practice test score with prospective corporate
• Feedback on Jobs applied
• Review of your Resume and provide you with feedback.
• Free session on personality development
For more details about APTI Subscription plan log onto :
To subscribe for APTI please visit :
Campus select (I) Pvt. Ltd.,
#168, 9th Cross, Off CMH Road,
Indiranagar I Stage,
Bangalore - 560038
Landmark: Near Indiranagar Metro Station, Opposite to A2B (Adiyar Anand Bhavan)
Contact Number : +91-80-42042561