EMC2 INDIA (www.emc.com)
EMC India COE is a key product engineering and services centre outside of North America and creates a compelling value proposition for customers and EMC ? that of market innovation, solutions and services and engineering excellence. The world-class campus of India COE, sprawls across a total area of 1 million square feet and hosts different business units under one roof. Coming from various culture and background, our employees exhibit diversity in true sense. The centre is equipped with state of the art labs and infrastructure and there is a strong focus on people, skills and technology. With the foundation for growth firmly in place, India COE has embarked on its evolution to the next level- the stage of maturity and value centric growth. Come, Join us and be a part of our growth journey.
When you chose EMC, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
(Freshers) Graduate Interns @ Bangalore
Note: This is NOT a direct Walk-In. You need to apply only at given URL/EMAIL & Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
Job Position : Graduate Intern
Requisition ID : 90896BR
Functional Area(s) : Information Technology
Job Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Job Description :
• We are seeking a motivated, well rounded user experience intern to be part of the RSA User Experience Design team in Bangalore.
• The selected intern will have the opportunity to work on various projects to aid the UX team, from participating in initial design, user research and usability testing, as well as interaction design, prototyping and other UX Strategy initiatives and activities.
• The intern will collaborate with user experience designers on our global team and engineering teams to create, verify, implement and maintain interaction designs. Creating ideas should be as much a part of your UX craft as refining and documenting them.
• A basic understanding of the User Experience and Design discipline and related areas is desired.
• Knowledge of various development methodologies (like waterfall, scrum, etc.) is desired.
• Conceptual knowledge of user experience deliverables and activities like personas, scenarios, wireframes, usability requirements, and brainstorming sessions.
• Ability to work well in a team.
• Knowledge of products such as: Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver, Director, and other professional design tools is desired.
• Additionally Wire framing/Concept Definition tools such as Visio, Axure, Microsoft PowerPoint, etc., and project management tools like MS Project, Version One, etc., is preferred.
• Must have excellent communication skills.
• Must be passionate about improving software usability and optimizing the customer experience.
• Must be a self-starter who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment.
Accelerate your career as you help reinvent the value and impact of information for business everywhere. At EMC, we're leading customers on their journey to cloud computing by enabling them to store, manage, protect and analyze their information assets in a more agile, trusted and cost-effective way. If you're passionate about technology and want to be part of the information management revolution, join more than 50,000+ EMCers around the world who are leading the journey to the cloud.
RSA, The Security Division of EMC, is the premier provider of security, risk and compliance management solutions for business acceleration. RSA helps the world's leading organizations solve their most complex and sensitive security challenges. These challenges include managing organizational risk, safeguarding mobile access and collaboration, proving compliance, and securing virtual and cloud environments. Combining business-critical controls in identity assurance, encryption & key management, SIEM, data loss prevention, continuous network monitoring, and fraud protection with industry leading eGRC capabilities and robust consulting services, RSA brings visibility and trust to millions of user identities, the transactions that they perform and the data that is generated.
How to Apply for this Job ?
Note: Apply before the link is expired/removed.