Photo
- - - - -

(FRESHERS) 'ADITYA CEMENT' recruits FRESHERS

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 PIRATE

Posted 29 December 2006 - 12:20 PM

- PLEASE SHARE

Aditya is a unit of Grasim Industries Limited with dry process technology of 1.75MTPA at Shambhupura ( Chittorgarh) in Rajasthan equipped with most advanced technology. The unit has set many benchmarks in the cement Industry. Aditya is coming up with another state of the art cement plant of 2.5 MTPA & Thermal Power Plant of 2 X 25 MW.

ADITYA CEMENT recruits Freshers for Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) positions

Fresh BE/B.Tech (Electrical / Instrumentation / Electronics / Mechanical / Chemical / Mines) Candidates from GECs / RECs / NITs with Min. 60% marks may also apply for GET position.

Company offers attractive salary & benefits with furnished accommodation. Please send detailed resume superscribing the position on the envelope with a recent passport size photograph within 10 days to:

Vice President (HR, P& A)
Aditya Cement
Post: Adityapuram-312612,Sawa-Shambhupura, District: Chittorgarh (Rajasthan)

(Source: Times Ascent (Mumbai) - 27 Dec 2006)

#2 rakesh singh burfal

rakesh singh burfal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 December 2006 - 07:03 PM

thank U

#3 kumar_munu

kumar_munu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 05:14 PM

Respected Sir/mam,
I am Mr Susam Kumar Singha, completed my B.E in Electronics&Telecommunication with 68% (First class)on may 2006. I am also attaching my CV for the position of Trainee Engineer in your Organisation. I fulfill all the term and condition given by you so. I think my candidature will be appreciated. I assume that, I will work consisting if i get the job Yours faithfully...