QUALIFICATION: B.E / B.TECH / DIPLOMA ( CSE, ELECTRICAL / ELECTRONICS, MECHANICAL, CIVIL )
JOB LOCATION: BANGALORE
Engineer Trainees - 402
Supervisor Trainee - 500
Engineer Trainee : Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognised Indian University/ Institute in the disciplines of MECHANICAL/ ELECTRICAL/ ELECTRONICS/ COMPUTER SC. & ENGG. with minimum 60% marks in the aggregate of all years/ semesters.
Supervisor Trainee : Full time regular three years Diploma in Engineering from a recognized Indian University/ Institute in the disciplines of MECHANICAL/ ELECTRICAL/ ELECTRONICS/ CIVIL with minimum 60% marks in the aggregate of all years / semesters.
In addition, candidate should have undergone one year of “Technician Apprentice” training under Apprentices (Amendment), Act 1973.
1. For all the above positions, candidates who can submit proof of their having passed the said examination by 28th February, 2007, are also eligible to apply.
2. List of equivalent qualifications/ disciplines, which will be considered against the above positions will be provided on our recruitment website.
1. The submission of applications will only be through our recruitment website.
2. For the address of our recruitment website and also for opening date of this site, desirous candidates our advised to visit our Company website www.bhel.com
3. Our recruitment website will provide necessary details regarding examination fee, how to apply, general instructions, last date of submission of applications etc.
4. Other than BHEL employees, candidates presently employed in Central/ State Government, PSUs shall be required to submit ‘No-Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview from their employer, if they qualify upto the stage of interview. C h e t an a S
5. Candidates are advised to possess a valid e-mail ID, which is to be entered in the on-line Application Form. They are also advised to retain this e-mail ID active for atleast six months as any important intimation to the candidates shall be provided by BHEL through e-mail. They are further requested to check regularly their e-mail for any communication from BHEL in this regard.
Check All Details Here (.doc Format)