D. E. Shaw India Software Private Limited (www.deshawindia.com)
The D. E. Shaw group is a global investment and technology development firm with more than 1,100 employees; approximately $26 billion in investment and committed capital as of March 1, 2012; and offices in North America, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. Since its organization in 1988, the firm has earned an international reputation for financial innovation, technological leadership, and an extraordinarily distinguished staff.
The Firm offers excellent benefits, a casual, collegial working environment, and an attractive compensation package. For further information about our recruitment process, including how applicant data will be processed, please visit www.deshawindia.com/Recruiting.html.
Members of the D. E. Shaw group do not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of sex, race, colour, caste, creed, religion, pregnancy, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.
(0-2 Years) Business Analysts @ Hyderabad
Note: This is NOT a direct Walk-In. You need to apply only at given URL/EMAIL & Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
Job Position : Business Analyst
Job Category : IT / Software
Job Location : Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Desired Experience : 0 to 2 Years
Key Skills : Case Modelling, Process Mapping, Data Modelling
Job Description :
We are seeking exceptional business analysts for our Hyderabad office, with an outstanding academic background and superior accomplishments to help us build sophisticated products such as trading systems, real-time data feed infrastructure, reconciliation systems, workflow systems, and secure search engines. We provide unusual opportunities for growth, and we compensate extraordinary people extraordinarily well.
The ideal candidate will have :
• An outstanding academic background, preferably a Post Graduate/MBA in Finance or Information Technology
• 0-2 years of requirements gathering, analysis and documentation experience
• Knowledge of financial instruments, accounting, and operations processes of hedge funds/investment banks
• Excellent problem solving abilities, strong quantitative skills, exceptional verbal and written communication skills, and personal maturity
• Experience in
- Use Case Modelling, Object Oriented Design, Data Modelling
- Process Mapping/Business Process Re-engineering techniques to analyze workflows, propose solutions, and measure benefits
- Designing and monitoring user acceptance test plans and test cases
• Proficiency in using tools such as Excel and Visio for analysis, process mapping and developing wireframes/mock-ups
• Familiarity with SQL, scripting technologies, and web based/desktop software development experience will be an added advantage
How to Apply for this Job ?
Note: Apply before the below URL is expired. You cannot apply after that. Also, apply only if you absolutely meet the eligibility criteria.
Step #1 :
Step #2 :