- Exclusive Job for Chetanaites...
We would like to publish below job requirement in your ChetanaSforum.com
(Experienced) Walk-In : Linux System Administrators @ Chennai
Job Position : Linux System Administrator
Job Category : Hardware / Networking
Walk-In Location : Chennai, Tamilnadu
Job Location : Chennai, Tamilnadu
Desired Qualification : Any Degree. Engineering or Maths or Statistics Background is a Plus
Desired Experience : 2 to 5 Years (Mandatory)
Mandatory Skills : Linux System Administration
Desired Skill Set for System Administrator :
• The Person would report directly to the Tech Head. This position is responsible for Administrating the Servers, Systems, Networking & Information Security.
• Advanced Linux Knowledge and good at Sun Server is mandatory. Good at Windows will be an added advantage.
• The Person should be strong in open source technologies.
• Configuring, tuning and patching/upgrading web, database and application servers like: Tomcat, Jboss, jbpm etc. Apache, httpd, http lite etc. Mysql, postgres, hypersonic etc.
• The person should be an excellent Trouble shooter.
• Exposed to automated build and test framework development Excellent command on working with visioning systems like CVS, SVN. Good breadth in working with Open source components. Associated with development/maintenance of one or more component in the community would be an added advantage.
• The person should be Excellent in Shell scripting and Perl/Python etc will be an added advantage.
• Must be a team player, versatile, flexible, should be able to contribute to all phases of development, willing to learn.
Success Measures :
• Client Servicing management – Will be measured by client and internal customer feedback. We expect this person to maintain a score of 8/10 or a consistent basis.
• Leadership – Team and peer feedback will drive the measure. We expect the person to manage delivery effectively by delegating and measuring team outputs with key milestones.
• Any Degree. Engineering or Maths or Statistics Background is a Plus
• Technical Knowledge/Computer Certification in Linux and Sun Solaris is Mandatory
Please Carry (mandatory) :
• Updated Resume Copy
• A printout of this ChetanaS job posting
• Photo ID proof
• Latest Pay Slips
Note: You can mention the reference as 'ChetanaS'.
Walk-In Date : On 17th & 18th April 2012 : 10 AM to 5 PM
Walk-In Venue :
No. 3, 17th Avenue,
Harrington Road, Chetpet,
Chennai - 600031
Contact Person : HR
Contact Number : +91-44-42960800