Photo
- - - - -

Testing training center in Bangalore

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Nishant Murthy

Posted 16 April 2012 - 03:27 PM

- PLEASE SHARE

Hi All, I am a 2010 passed out, From that time I am searching for a jobs. But still I am not get any job. While taking interviews they are asking for some certifications. Mainly i am looking for a testing profiles. I thought that without testing certification it will be difficult to get jobs. And one more thing, after some days 2012 freshers also coming this field, that time its too difficult to get a job for 2010 batches. So I decide to join some testing course. But I don't know which is the best testing training institute in Bangalore. Please suggest me good one.Regards,Nishant

#2 sureshsaranpalani

sureshsaranpalani

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:49 AM

Hi Friend,You take my word - QSPIDERS- One of the best and good institute in bangalore. It is located some where near Basavanagudi. If you want more information please login to www.qspiders.comAll the best for your bright future.ThanksSuresh the King

#3 Nishant Murthy

Nishant Murthy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 11:30 AM

Hi Friend, You take my word - QSPIDERS- One of the best and good institute in bangalore. It is located some where near Basavanagudi. If you want more information please login to www.qspiders.com All the best for your bright future. Thanks Suresh the King

Hi Suresh, Thanks for your replay. Qspiders located in only in Basavanagudi!!!! its too far away from place. because I am staying in near to KR puram. I cant travel its. What I can do...???? may be I cant join Qspiders. Regards, Nishant

#4 Varsha H

Varsha H

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:12 PM

Hi Nishant,

If you join Qspiders defiantly you will be get good practical knowledge as well as good jobs. Qspiders have 4 branches in bangalore. Just login www.qspiders.com you will be get branches details also.

Regards,
Varsha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users