Google+ Dell | Need Help n Guidance - COMPANY RESULTS & OFFER LETTERS - ChetanaSforum

Photo
- - - - -

Dell | Need Help n Guidance

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sandeep Singh 64

Posted 16 March 2012 - 06:34 PM

- PLEASE SHARE

Hello Guys!

I m in need of help...If any of u can guide me by ur experience or knowledge.

I Recently gave an interview in dell n cleared all the rounds as they informed me...They told me I am selected for the process but they are not distributing the offer etter yet bcz they dont hav the Date for joining, They said they will call me when they will start distributing Offer letters. They did say that it will take 1 or 2 months from now...I went to a HR for more clarification then she said the same but she also gave me a date saying that u can call after 10th april to check if they have got any date for the process. They all said that dont worry u will get the letter as soon as the date comes...We r taking interviews for some reason, u dont worry...!!.

Now thats the case.., SO guys if any of u hav any experience or knowledge then tell is it real, Will my waiting be fruitful.

#2 Sandeep Singh 64

Sandeep Singh 64

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:00 PM

Hello Guys!

I m in need of help...If any of u can guide me by ur experience or knowledge.

I Recently gave an interview in dell n cleared all the rounds as they informed me...They told me I am selected for the process but they are not distributing the offer etter yet bcz they dont hav the Date for joining, They said they will call me when they will start distributing Offer letters. They did say that it will take 1 or 2 months from now...I went to a HR for more clarification then she said the same but she also gave me a date saying that u can call after 10th april to check if they have got any date for the process. They all said that dont worry u will get the letter as soon as the date comes...We r taking interviews for some reason, u dont worry...!!.

Now thats the case.., SO guys if any of u hav any experience or knowledge then tell is it real, Will my waiting be fruitful.

Guys! 150+ views but no one is sharing exxperience or repplying.....! Waiting for replies guys.

#3 vineet ahluwalia

vineet ahluwalia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:48 PM